1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aprilia rs250 mint 98 mkii

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Bbp, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Bbp

Bbp Well-Known Member

1998 Aprilia rs250 4500 kl, in amazing condition. Track day set up, and all original stock street set up. Track day set up consists of Tyga carbon fibre fairings, and tail, also custom carbon fibre tank. Nitron "track day" shock with hydrolic preload, melloti racing upper fork clamp, gp clip ons, I'm sure more I am forgetting.
    Original Pistons still in the motor, but I have, all new in the box vertex single ring Pistons, gaskets, straight primaries, close ratio 2nd & 6th. Already in the motor is close ratio 1st, all parts from TTW. Motor also has cougar powervalves, TTW billet clutch kit(complete clutch) and billet heads, lomas pipes, also have Tyga, and Gianelli pipes for the bike.
    Lots of spare parts, and all the original parts, including the original black wheels. All original parts bubble wrapped and boxed up nicely. Wicked bike! But I don't ride it on the street, I used it 3 times for lapping days and love it, but have bought a tz250 to get into racing this season.
    Bike is also currently set up with zeeltronic ignition pdci-20v, it is dialed in.
    All original parts are with the bike.
    I would be interested in a trade for a tz250(reverse cylinder) possibly a newer TZ250, but prefer 90 or a few years older to get into the older class, my TZ is a 97. Would also consider trades on a Honda rs250
    Maybe someone is looking to get out of racing but not their love for 2 strokes?
    Or sell bike and everything that goes with it for 10,500USD. OBO
    Bike in original form would make a great collector bike.
    Bike is located in ON Canada
    I had more pictures of it in stock form, but were to big to upload
    Any questions feel free to email me direct.
    builtbyplan at the gmail location
    Can also call or text two eight nine seven one six 0613
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Bbp

Bbp Well-Known Member

Sorry about the crappy pictures, if seriously interested I can take better pictures and send direct.

3. xtianvtwin

xtianvtwin Well-Known Member

Nice set up

4. Bbp

Bbp Well-Known Member

Thanks, they really are a great bike.

5. Bbp

Bbp Well-Known Member

If bike can sell by first week of January, I will take 8500$ for bike in stock form. I have another bike lined up to buy for a limited time offer, so this is a limited time offer.
    What you get for 8500$ is a mint mkii rs250, will have the stock black wheels, tires are very good(dunlops) stock pipes, and Gianelli pipes, the billet clutch will stay in the motor, cougar powervalves will stay in the motor.
    Very good deal here.
    I will help with shipping and or delivering the bike as much as I can.
    Thanks

6. Bbp

Bbp Well-Known Member

Bump

7. Bbp

Bbp Well-Known Member

Bump! Someone please buy this so I could buy one of the many great RACE bikes available on this page rite now! Lol the TZ 250, or the TZ 125, or that rs125, I would buy anyone of them if this thing would sell, starting with that tz250!! Dam what a JEM.

8. Bbp

Bbp Well-Known Member

Bump. Looking to sell this if someone would like to make a decent offer, my info is in first post, or contact me here.
    Thanks

9. Bbp

Bbp Well-Known Member

Will except $8500 USD for bike and all extras. Will assist with delivery as much as I can.
    Thanks
    Rob

10. Bbp

Bbp Well-Known Member

Reasonable offers??

11. Bbp

Bbp Well-Known Member

Bike is pending sale

12. Bbp

Bbp Well-Known Member

Sold, went to a very deserving home, at a great price!