1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aprilia RS250 Cup bike

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by 50Joe, Apr 24, 2014.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I'll be listing my Cup bike for sale soon. This particular bike is in collector quality. I bought it last May and never had a chance to ride it due to my injury. Never dropped, never raced. 1400 track day miles. All original, unmolested bike. It does have Gilles rearsets, Woodcraft clip ons, and axle sliders but I have the original parts to go with it. Spotlessly clean. Original bodywork is super nice. Not 100% perfect but pretty damn close. I need help rolling the bike out of my garage so no pics yet. I thought I would tell WERA peeps first. $7200.

2. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

Where is this bike located?

3. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

20 miles Southwest of Greenville, SC (Upstate SC).

4. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Sounds really nice. I am amazed what these things are going for lately. Supply and demand! Glad I got mine cheap! GLWS

5. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

This one is like brand spankin new condition.....going to be hard to find a better looking ride...

6. nsr250man

nsr250man Well-Known Member

Awesome Bike

I personally worked on this bike recently, and it is amazingly clean, and a great investment for what these things are going for lately. I can't say enough about Joe and how he preserves his bikes which are all amazing. Buying from him is a slam dunk.

Good luck buyers, and better luck to Joe!
    Tim Moricca

7. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Thanks guys. Here are some pics I took today.
    P1010207.JPG

P1010203.JPG

P1010205.JPG

P1010208.JPG

8. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

More pics.
    DSCN5948.jpg

P1010200.JPG

DSCN5951.jpg

P1010201.JPG

DSCN5952.jpg

9. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

The last of them.
    P1010210.JPG

P1010212.JPG

DSCN5962.jpg

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wish I had the money, even just sitting in the garage it'd be worth it :D

11. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Payment plan? :D

Like my KR RZ350, I wanted to keep this bike a long time. Years from now this bike in this condition will be something special. It won't break my heart if it doesn't sell but I can't even roll it around the garage at this time. :(

12. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Joe,
    That is gorgeous!!!!!
    Anybody want to buy a Ducati S4RS so I can buy this?
    Chris

13. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Sweet bike, Joe. These things are heading up in price really fast, so if you can hang onto it for another year or two, you'll come out way ahead. Might be worth it, even if you can make vroomvroom sounds while admiring it and watching 2 stroke 500cc race reruns :)

14. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

That thing is cool. I like it a lot.

15. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Oh how I wish. One of the bikes I have lusted after for a very long time.

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I have raced a total of 22 different bikes and the only one I ever regretted selling was my RS250 Cup Bike. I sold mine to a hipster who was going to convert it to electric. I am sure it has sat in some sad garage ever since.

17. mattology

mattology Well-Known Member

I proudly own one of joe's rs250's :) it's my favorite bike ever, and was my "graduation / got a real paying job" present to myself

18. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

One month bump.

19. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Garage hell, I'd set that sucker up in my living room on display. :D

20. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Still for sale.