1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aprilia RS250 1998 Challenge Cup Edition

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Xkstanhope, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Xkstanhope

Xkstanhope Active Member

IMG_6747.jpg IMG_6832.jpg I've owned for the last 6 years, refining this bike for eventual track use. All finished and tested at one track day last year. Runs beautifully.

Spare motor. Bottom end crank rebuilt and vapor blasted. Cylinders vapor blasted and honed. All work done by The Tuning Works. Spare motor is in condition presented in pictures. Piston and power valve choices open for new owner. I have all the OEM parts for the spare motor. Transmission is out and perfect time to install new gears for a close ratio gear box. LOTS of spare parts. I have only 70 pictures of this bike that I can send to any interested parties. Just message me and I'll email to you.

MSO.

Located in Santa Fe, New Mexico

$6,800 for bike and spares.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
  2. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

PMd

3. Xkstanhope

Xkstanhope Active Member

4. Xkstanhope

Xkstanhope Active Member

Ok, it's official, I broke the internet loading up all the pictures. Please check them out if interested and shoot me a message.
    Bike runs flawlessly and is ready for track/race day, which I'll be using this for if it doesn't sell.
    Jetted for Albuquerque elevation, 5300 feet above sea level. I have extra main and pilot jets that go with the sale.
    Front forks tuned by Matt Wiley at Race Tech, stiffer springs and emulators. Springs in the photos are the stock springs. Rear end is OEM fully adjustable shock. I weight 165lbs.
    It currently has Dunlop soft slicks front and back with one track day on them.

5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

GREAT price for a package that large. Someone's getting a great deal.

6. Xkstanhope

Xkstanhope Active Member

7. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Ahhh the telltale Tuning Works boxes[emoji23]. Got a few of them myself. Nice deal for a rs. Wish I had the money for it, but I dont need two. Glws

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Xkstanhope

Xkstanhope Active Member

***SOLD***

motion and RRP like this.
  9. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Good to finally meet you in person Xen!

Tks
    M