1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone to Barber this Friday??

Discussion in 'General' started by 3wfab, Oct 20, 2004.

1. 3wfab

3wfab Mr. Tsongas to you..

Anyone heading to Barber this Friday???

2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

I am heading over Thursday afternoon. Will be corner working Friday and Saturday. In AHRMA, they race bikes that should be in the museum next door :rolleyes: but they were made for racing. :)

3. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

I'm going Thursday afternoon. Do you need something taken over?

4. 3wfab

I'm headed there Thursaday, just curious if anyone was going to be there....is all- :)

5. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I'll be there- black SV, blue Suzuki leathers.

6. Fuzzy317

Are you going to race, watch, or go through Ed Bargy's school on Friday?

7. 3wfab

Bargy....prolly watch also...definately go to museum!!!

8. Fuzzy317

The museum is cool. In this one, you can get up close to the bikes, but when they were in downtown Birmingham, I think you saw more bikes. I thought the trikes and sidecars were really nice to see.

9. TrentThomas

TrentThomas .........

It's not widely known, but... AHRMA also has classes for "Alternative" modern bikes - all singles, twins, and triples have a place to race...

There will be two separate rounds of racing, one Saturday and one Sunday. There are about 400 pre-entries each day, so grids will be big enough that everyone should be able to find someone to race with. Post-entries will be accepted at the track.

Come on out...

10. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

When will you people learn?

11. smooth

smooth Well-Known Member

I'll be there for Ed's school as a "refresher" course. Really, I'm just dying to get some time in at Barber. I'll be on a black SV with blue/white/black leathers.

Replied to your PM 3wfab

12. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

poo poo

Trent,
    I'll be at home nursing my wallet for 2005, so have fun and let me know how you do! Good Luck!

13. TrentThomas

TrentThomas .........

Re: poo poo

Shhhh...

I'm trying to lay low to stay off Paige's bad side :eek:

Seriously - I hear ya, Paige. Point taken. I don't want to wind up like Darrin... Just figured no harm in the announcement since WERA's done for the season, but I shouda kept quiet. Sorry, Mongo.

I'll send you a report, Pete.

14. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Now what's Darrin tryin to sell:p

15. I will be there Friday late for Saturdays twins race and if all goes well I will hang for sunday too.

I will have the totally 03' SV650s with only a winshield and # plate and a blue 05' banged up tank. If I get my # I will be #311.

Anybody gotta extra exhaust canister of any type I can slip on to my stock system after cutting of the boat anchor stock can.

16. TrentThomas

TrentThomas .........

Hey Justin,

I've got an old Holeshot that I carry around as a spare - you're welcome to try it. Just look me up when you get there. Most anyone you ask should know what my rig looks like...

17. cool Trent , thanks