1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone still using a note 8 and want some free shit?

Discussion in 'General' started by SirCrashAlot, Sep 12, 2019.

1. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Like the title says. First one to PM me gets a couple of brand new screen protectors and a used otterbox case for nada. I'll even pay the shipping.

Sabre699 likes this.
  2. SirCrashAlot

3. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Hahaha, I'm still using a Note 5.

evakat likes this.
  5. SirCrashAlot

I'll have to check but I might have something for you too. I'll let you know.

6. SirCrashAlot

Got a new note 10 plus and bought a whitestone dome glass screen protector for it. A little pricey and the installation is kinda involved but I couldn't be happier with it. Feels just like a "naked" screen. I know it's hard to find a good glass protector for these damned curved phones but I'm thinking this is the best one so far. Just an fyi for those that might be interested and want an honest opinion of them.

7. assjuice cyrus

Jhow you like the 10 vs 8

8. SirCrashAlot

Loads better. Everything is smoother, faster and just plain works. Honestly most people will never use most of the features that any of these phones have but it's nice to have access to them. I love the dual speaker setup compared to the 8. Finally good audio with a beautiful display. I see everyone keeps saying how big the phone is but it is honestly the same size as the 8. If you're on the fence about it I'd pull the trigger. Just get the plus cause the screen is bigger, the resolution is higher (not that it matters on a screen this small but whatever), micro sd slot, faster charging with the 45 watt charger and 12 gigs of ram. All for a little more than the standard note 10. And don't forget about the larger battery.

9. Boman Forklift

Yeah it's probably about time I get a new phone everybody else in my family drinks the Apple Kool-Aid but I've still been resisting

10. SirCrashAlot

Apple stuff is great but I guess it's all in what you're used to. I've got an ipod and iPad but I just seem to do better with the android os.

11. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I have both and android is 100% POS

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I have both and there are thing I like about both. Neither is best at everything nor is either system a POS.

13. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

I have both, pixel 3 personal and iPhone 8 work phone. Personally, I don't like the way the iPhone works but they both get the job done. Tomato, tomato.

14. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Got my girlfriend the new note.

I'm still using a note 3

And with that said, work gave me a new iPhone. My note 3 out performs the iPhone all day long. The iPhone is so hard to navigate with no true back button. It's slow compared to my note.

I'm am Android guy. Hate the iPhone.

15. opinion914

opinion914 Well-Known Member

Note 4 here, and the thing is still a mule!

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And by mule, do you mean stubborn ass?

opinion914 likes this.
  17. assjuice cyrus

Thanks, I didnt even know there was a note 10 and a note 10 plus

18. Boman Forklift

The little I've tried to use my wife or kids I-phone, I have trouble navigating without a back button.

19. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

Got you beat... I am still daily using my Note-4

20. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Im an (unregistered) democrat and here for the free stuff!! :D

SirCrashAlot likes this.