1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone speak spanish? Seems like Dani never saw an oil filter before!

Discussion in 'General' started by The Dung Beetle, Jun 8, 2010.

1. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Pretty cool video. Dani looked almost organic.

2. T.Read

T.Read Well-Known Member

Does he have braces? That's the most I've ever seen his teeth.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was wondering the same thing. Either those are braces, or he needs better toothpaste.

4. Carnage R1

Carnage R1 Well-Known Member

lol "this is very complicated, I don't know what it is" LOL then he goes "I don't know what it is"

Those 2 need a room

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I speak spanish fluently. He's ordering the kids meal at taco bell but he wants to substitute apple juice for the small soda because soda stunts your growth.

6. Chango

Chango Something clever!

That was just weird. Much weirder than the Yamaha videos with Ben. And yeah, I speak Spanish.

7. So does Danny not know what an oil filter looks like? It wouldn't surprise me if he has never changed his oil before.

Nicky, on the other hand, has chanced oil a few times. I doubt Earl would have let him ride without knowing how to do it.

8. Looks like clear braces to me. The little midget has been growing on me. The entertaining battle he had with Lorenzo helped me like him. Even Jorge commented that he was surprised that Danni gave him such a tough battle at Jerez. He said that he was happy to see it.

9. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

:stupid:

10. Former

Former Well-Known Member

I like the little bloke. :up:

I've noticed Dani's English have gotten a lot better, too.

In an interview with BBC after the race in Jerez:

Dani: "...I just see Lorenzo coming and coming and coming. And like 0.6 per lap more or less and I say 'Oh, fuck!" "Oh sorry...haha...excuse me." :crackup:

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Look at all them fair-weather fans. Where were y'all when I was the only fan in 2006? :D

12. Strick

Strick Good to be king

That's easy to understand, now that Stoner is Hayden's teammate he is the anti-christ not Pedrosa. ;)

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Papa, I still think he's a f@ckwad. :D

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:stupid:

Haha, how soon we forget.

15. I have been anti Stoner since 2007!

16. I just like seeing the little guy show some emotion and do some actual battling on the race track. Seems like maybe Puig has less of an influence on his personality lately.

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Dani has always been like this.

When Puig is not in the vicinity.

18. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

"Esto no va en mi moto, tio." :crackup:

19. SurfingRools

SurfingRools Well-Known Member

He still looks weird as hell in the video.....dued has a gnarly smile