1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know what's going on with Kurtis Roberts.

Discussion in 'General' started by Handicapped Racer, Dec 19, 2018.

1. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Thinking about Brian still breaks my heart.I got to know him a little,and he was a fn wild man.The things that guy did,and the stories I was told about
    him are epic.He had all the makings of a champion.An awesome family,talent,and most everyone liked him.
    I was sitting at home after a long days work ,when the local news reported about a guy that shot a georgia state patrol officer in the head.
    I almost fell out of my chair..:( It was Brian..
    How in the hell did it come to that?I know it was drugs,but why drugs? He had the life I would kill for,and the talent to boot.
    I also feel very bad for his family.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I thought I was the only one who saw that. Felt the same way about derailing the thread. I figured maybe it's a sign of social status in his circle, or something. :D

busa99 and Britt like this.
  3. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

The tent citys are more northern california. Not saying they arent down in Southern California, but the "city" I think are further north. Either way it would be needle in haystack.

4. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Looks like he is in San Joaquin and Modesto the past couple of months. FYI.

5. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Angels stadium along the "river" in Orange Co. is/was one of the biggest. it gets torn down and put back up again and again. at one point last year there was an estimated 600 people there.

6. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

Nice try.

7. vizsladog

Met sr. A few times. He was a giant dick to everyone around him. Ego and narcissistic comes to mind.

ToofPic, TLR67 and Britt like this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I like Senior. Can be brutal but so can I.

vizsladog likes this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Does he like you, though?

10. vizsladog

https://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Georgia/Fulton-County-GA/Joseph-Brian-Gibbs.8672908.html

11. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

You can candy it up all you want. But a dick is a dick. You can't be one some of the time. I've run across a few in my day. Used to work for Bill Simpson. Biggest dick of all times.

ToofPic, vizsladog and TLR67 like this.
  12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No idea, haven't talked to him in quite awhile.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey, you didn't like him, I did. I get it, he's not everyone's type.
    Some people like vanilla ice cream, some like chocolate. He's moonshine in the world of ice cream.

14. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Sr. Was always a Jackhole IMO... I respect his skills but not his Interviews or persona.. as others said what a Dick... Even with the sad relationship with his dad what has Kurtis been doing? Working or living off allowance? I mean if he is at a point to live in a tent it sounds like he does not want to work... I kind of lose some sympathy there...

15. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Bad shine that will make you go blind... No thanks...

16. Timothy Landon

Yep. The mother fucker stole some of my ideas for products while I was at Impact Racing. He's a piece of shit. Fucked over many people. Moonshine is like lemonade compared to that cum stain.

SpeedyE, Sweatypants and TLR67 like this.
  17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Lift off!

Sweatypants and ToofPic like this.
  18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Roberts or Simpson?

19. Timothy Landon

Sorry. Got off the thread topic. My bad. I was referring to Simpson.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, haven't heard too many good things about him.