1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone interested in a 1990 GSXR750?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by gpracer15, Sep 30, 2019.

1. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I may sell my 750, found another bike I have wanted for a long time so this would offset costs.
    Otherwise the 750 is a keeper.

Mostly stock, Yosh exhaust, repainted plastics, powder coated wheels. Needs a fresh battery and some tlc. Speedo states just under 14k miles if I remember correctly.

Has steering damper and pod air filters. Also has title and I believe I have a repair manual too.
    Need a nice cleaning, brake bleed, carb clean and should be a good one. My plan was to repaint back
    to original and keep it.

Contact me if your interested. Will be officially listing it up for sale soon...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
    Shenanigans and vosnick52 like this.
  2. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

What kind of price you looking for?

Shenanigans and 418 like this.
  3. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Is this the one Eboz hauled back from VMD?

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

5. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

yep, if anyone is interested just contact me.

6. 418

418 Expert #59

People will be able to gauge their interest depending on the price. You want an auction take it to Ebay.

Right now you're just wasting people's time just like the guy with the SRAD that has been trying to sell it for months but won't actually tell people what $$$$ he's looking for.

trussdude likes this.
  7. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Im not auctioning the bike cleary and if your interested then you will contact me. The ones that are not interested will just post comments...
    Ive been with WERA 25 years, not wasting anyones time, or playing games. Its a decent bike, decent price, and I am trying to weed the tire kickers so its not
    wasting my time....

Those who have asked for the price have the price...

ToofPic likes this.
  8. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

Dang, Chuck, I was 15 minutes from your house Saturday. I should've stopped in!

9. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

yeah you should of and I could of shown you my new shop! Getting closer to being done. Next time call me!

10. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

If it runs... $500

trussdude likes this.
  11. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Thats more than a fair price,and I use to have a 88.Not gonna tire kick,and you wont have any trouble selling.:)

12. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Oh for that price I could ship it to California free.....NOT

ToofPic likes this.
  13. Pro Speed Racin

Pro Speed Racin Well-Known Member

I didn't realize I was was wasting anyone's time. I built my bike from the ground up. I have north of $16000 when it is said in done. I was asking for reasonable offers, how is that wasting peoples time? I photo documented what is in my bike. When I sold my Slingshot last year I wanted $5500 when it was said and done I sold it for $3500 and had to deliver it to Pensacola. That being said, it worth what someone is willing to pay (to a degree). All the big spenders must be waiting for the Mavros Auction Next Month..

Kev59 likes this.
  14. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

SOLD at $1750.....

ToofPic likes this.