1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone in the Danvers MA area with a GMC or Buick?

Discussion in 'General' started by In Your Corner, Dec 19, 2018.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I wouldn't normally do this and the mods can nuke it if it's out of line but
    I thought someone could use this. This is an awesome deal (I get nothing out of this).

I do mystery shops now and then and I was sent an offer that I can't do but that pays ridiculous money.
    The shop is in Danvers, MA at a car dealer, they're paying $80 to go there and get an oil change and tire rotation which they also pay for. All you have to do is make an appointment and note various items during the visit (you have a list) and then go online later and fill out a form you can do in 20 minutes.

Requirements:
    Own or borrow a Buick or GMC; year 2002 or newer with less than 180k miles.
    If you request an oil change and your vehicle is equipped with an oil life monitor, your oil life must be under 20%.
    For all qualifying vehicles: You will receive the Cash Payment + full reimbursement for the cost of the manufacturer recommended oil change and tire rotation, even if the total is above the reimbursement cap. Your vehicle owners manual will indicate whether the recommended oil for your vehicle is conventional, synthetic blend (also known as Dexos), or full synthetic oil.
    If your vehicle is a Corvette, Camaro, or has a Diesel engine: You will receive the Cash Payment + up to $55 reimbursement toward the cost of your oil change and tire rotation.
    If your oil change and tire rotation are covered by a Warranty or Pre-Paid Maintenance Plan: You will receive the Cash Payment + $20 additional compensation. You must include proof of warranty or pre-paid maintenance plan with your service invoice.

There are actually two of these shops at the same place (I assume).

If this doesn't get nuked and you're interested, PM me for the contact info.
    Everything is done online and yes, it's legit, I've done work for them.

G2G and Sabre699 like this.