1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody watching via live timing??

Discussion in 'General' started by 3wfab, Sep 4, 2004.

1. 3wfab

3wfab Mr. Tsongas to you..

Sitting here looking at theXtreme race. Am I the only goob here???:confused:

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Nope. I don't have TV coverage. :(

3. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

And I'm at work.

4. 3wfab

3wfab Mr. Tsongas to you..

damn duhamel :(

5. slclark65

slclark65 Well-Known Member

I am watching it but can only get the last 7 guys to show up......HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. us too

Yah we were open today as well until 3 that is but of course trying to close on a Sat. early is a joke lol. So we resorted to watching Live wire. I left though with 3 laps left in the FX race just to get out of the shop lol. Looks like SB race1 has red flag.

7. dtalbott

Re: us too

The race I hate the most is the next round at VIR. I'll be watching that race on Live wire, also, even though the shop is only twenty minutes from VIR:rolleyes: :mad: .

8. yup

I know what you mean Darrin. Moto B is only 30mins from the track, we worked all day but a good day we sold ummm 4 bikes today and suprisingly busy floor traffic wise. We closed early since we figured most people would be at the track. I wonder whats talking so long for this red flag. Hayes went down but was okay, so what's the deal...geesh...only bad thing about not being there in person. Be cool if we could watch footage on Speed.

9. dtalbott

Amen.

We were surprisingly busy today, too.

10. yah

Yah I thought we might be though since we had our open house at the new location last night and it was happenin. It's always good to be busy in the bike industry though.