Anybody watch the series “OuterRange”?

Discussion in 'General' started by StanTheMan, Aug 3, 2022.

1. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

2. sdg

sdg *

Nightmare fuel.

A sinkhole? At a mine? Shocking!

I did like Outer Range

3. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Yeah we really liked it except for the finale....

**** SPOILERS ****

It didn't answer any questions and with no contract for a season 2 you'd think they'd at least conclude ONE of the many story lines. Was very frustrating.

sdg likes this.
  4. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

I thought I read somewhere that season 2 was planned. Brolin was on Late Night with Stephen Colbert a while back and I could’ve sworn he said there would be a season 2. Maybe I’m mistaken. I frequently am. Just ask my wife.

5. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I dunno - Googling it says there's no ink on paper yet for season 2. There better be or it will end up like John From Cincinnati .. I loved that show back in the day and HBO gave it one season and it ended without a single conclusion. My wife still makes fun of me for that show. It was like the 4th one in a row I got hooked on that only had a single season lol

6. sharkattack

sharkattack I didn't choose the Thug Life; it chose me.

I watched a few episodes while I was in banned camp. :mad:

7. Quick6RR

Quick6RR Well-Known Member

I enjoyed Outer Range up until the finale. The build up to that point was awesome and I very excited to finally get some answers and reveals. Instead, the finale just left you with a downright silly twist and even more questions. It felt like Lost with the Sci-fi elements and mystery. I just think they dropped the ball with the setups that never paid off.

thrak410 likes this.
  8. sdg

sdg *

Lazy writing.

9. Badger911GT3

Badger911GT3 Well-Known Member

Loved it. Looking forward to a season 2.