1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anybody wanna start an endurance team

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by hazbin69, Feb 11, 2006.

1. 92excel

92excel Well-Known Member

Actually I hadn't put a leg over a bike in 8 years. I was slow as hell. I was pretty tense and that takes a lot out of you. It think it was pretty hot too. I was disappointed to see Sam Fleming go around me as I used to lap him all day long. He saw I was starting a team and quit racing (pussy). When it started to rain it really cooled off and I was able to relax. I have to say thanks Ohio for letting me ride. It's kinda stressful putting this new team together but after riding last year I knew I needed to be a part of racing again. I think we should be pretty smooth and fast this year. Hopefully we don't make too many mistakes. If that happens I think people might be a little surprised. As a side note, I was impressed w/the way people rode last year. Smooth, curteous, fast and fun afterwords. JENNINGS!