1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anybody wanna start an endurance team

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by hazbin69, Feb 11, 2006.

1. 0hi0

0hi0 Husband Killing Tool

It's tough racing a Honda. It's a shame they don't support club racing. The engines are bullet proof and the frame on the F4i is almost indestructable. Good qualities for someone who doesn't want to do engine work and crashes alot!

2. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

3. 0hi0

Miller light tastes great, less filling.

4. fastfreddie

used to drink a lot of mgd!!!

have you ever, internally/personally, tried to quantify or qualify your riding?
    you know, count the number of track miles or schools, etc...books?
    have you taken any schools?

5. fastfreddie

hey, sorry 'bout all the questions.
    new to this forum "tea party" stuff.

usually, my posts are one liners. unless, either someone pisses me off or, i don't know, i got somethin' to say that i feel qualified to expound upon.:confused: :rolleyes:

the worst is...
    the dreaded...last...poster.:D

:beer:

6. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

Trust me, no one's doing what I am doing... Currently, I am planning on another sit out this year with a few one offs with another team - hopefully. Otherwise, club level Supermoto is on my agenda and I may even break out the Tard to beat up on the motard class regionally. But, unless you're sitting on a couch, you're doing something I am not.

I never tore you down - you helped in doing it a bit by yourself. Now you've aknowledged that the whole $10k deal was an exageration on your part - you took til now to explain that. Freddie and I were stuck more on that than anything and then you began to argue the other points.

Look, you guys did ok. Your results are documented in the finishes and you certainly did well in your class at the GNF. Your fastest time was done by your fast rider. I know as I was on our "B" Bike we were using and remember coming up on him. In fact, we ran similar times which was great for me as the bike I was on was well below par. No excuses - ask anyone from our team, the bike blew...

In any case, take the suggestions and look at them closely. I never tore you down. I could have, but I didn't. You're learning. The major part of learning and the example of success is seen by that one practice - listening. Those who listen and apply, will win and succeed. Good luck and we'll see ya out there a few rounds...

7. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Um .. Liz, you can't preface an excuse by saying it isn't an excuse. That goes against all the rules of making excuses.

:D

8. wvracer97

wvracer97 Member

Hey bro! Things are well out here... gonna be 85 degrees today!!! Yeah the weather sucks and the girls down here are ugly;) Yeah it's permanent... damn. When will I ever get any luck:D

Give me a ring when you get a chance... we have some catching up to do! We just had our first race weekend in the South West. Looks like it's gonna be tough-- depth of field isn't here, but the top five guys are all AMA Pros. So much for sandbagging in the regionals:eek:

9. hazbin69

hazbin69 forgot'n crewman

wow i outa post more often

10. Lizard 1

I know. But, the damn pile we rode for most the season was so bad that we even had two guys choose to not ride the thing. Hell, one guy didn't even cut a full lap and pitted early. He got off at Nelson and stated "I can't believe you guys are going to ride this. No thanks."

Not an excuse, I just didn't want Ohio to throw the fact I had a tough time shaking their fast guy at the end of the race at the GNF....

Preventative mainatnence, if you will...

11. fastfreddie

i don't know about you guys but, the alcohol seemed to help my case.:D

hey, scott? your cell still the same? if not, pm me.
    i tried it awhile ago.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2006
  12. wvracer97

wvracer97 Member

Yeah, it's the same... must've missed your message!

13. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

You should make that your sig. Classic. :D

14. 0hi0

The last three hours at the GNF we rode with basically no brakes! You should ask Todd anout it!:wow:

If you rode for Team Chicago, then I remember you. I was worried becaue thier last rider was putting down some decent times, but still 2 seconds per lap off of what Skip was doing! Dud e was amazing, he ran some times from his first hour to the last!

15. Lizard 1

No, no, my friend - didn't ride for them. Know Dan, but have never rode for those guys. Rode for Team Eclipse on the 750...

16. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Ohio, that woulda been me. If Dan hadn't lost his helmet cam we woulda beat ya.:D

17. paul

paul just fast enough

Thats right. You did start this didn't u:beer:

18. 0hi0

Hmm, looks like we have a few riders form the Ohio area doing endurance. We need to start networking!

19. vcr12 pit crew

vcr12 pit crew Well-Known Member

you always seem to have fun here...so anyway what you been up to slim...need some pit help...i know someone good and cheep...feed him beer and boobies and he's happy all weekend.

i thought this was a tread for starting a team not for teams to get into pissing matches, take it somewhere else!:Off: :clap:

20. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

OK, wild stab... Hazbin possibly a member or SBR on an R1?