1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any WERA racers sell Specialized Mountain bikes?

Discussion in 'General' started by 13x, Apr 26, 2006.

1. 13x

13x 13x.com

PM me. I have a few questions about the 06's. Help me out and I'll let you delete Mongo's posts. ;)

Jim

2. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I think Tracee Polcin can help you out. :up:

3. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I don't sell them, but I've got a Rockhopper Comp and I love it. :up:

4. stephenr928

stephenr928 So come on baby, get in..

I'm interested in Specialized info, too.
    Can you keep as much of this conversation public as possible?
    Thanks,

5. Sunny

Sunny Banned

:stupid:

6. TJ

TJ Livin in a bubble

Get in touch with ducatichris I think he may be sponsored by them.....then again I am not 100% sure but I saw a really trick all carbon bike in his living room.

7. ducatichris

ducatichris Well-Known Member

I'm actually sponsored by VanDessel bikes.

Very nice bikes.

anyone can check them out at www.vandesselsports.com

If anyone is interested I will be able to get a pretty good deal for a bike.

Thanks

Chris

8. Prov431

Prov431 I know WU

I'd like to chime in and say I recently started MTB'ing and it is by far the most intensive, exhausting work out I've ever done. Good lord!!!!!!!!

BTW, I bought a Kinley bike, www.kinleybikes.com awesome bike(s) !

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

rotflmao!

10. stephenr928

stephenr928 So come on baby, get in..

?:confused:?

11. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

are you laughing about the "most intensive work out" part above or the "deleting mongos posts" part? or both :D

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Little bit of both but mostly Jim's trading of power for bike info :D

13. Prov431

Prov431 I know WU

Why you gotta be hatin' Mongo? It's not like I'm riding on a flat track in the freakin' park ya know! I'm doing some down right tough stuff! :Poke:
    FYI, I've been weight training for over 10 yrs, but not doing much cardio....so compared to my weight training, I think proper MTB'ing in the woods is a tough work out.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I did 5 miles on a local trail - once. Thought I'd have a fricken heart attack and refuse to try that trail again until I weigh a lot less and am in better shape.... That shit is insane.

15. Who talked ya into going and doing the expert trail at Blankets Creek off of Sixes Rd? I'm guessing one of the guys who worked at Yamaha Canton? LOL yah those two trails are a beotch...ya gotta pick your days because they run different directions...one way it's mostly up hill, the other way just the opposite:up: I try and go a few days a week to Blankets...that is where Mike, KC, and the others used to go.

16. WERA

WERA Administrator

It was Rob of course. We went counter clockwise.

17. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

My Secialized is da bomb!! (just don't T-Bone any golfcarts at RRR!!!!):rock:

18. Ewwww yahh...that's the uphill way. LMAO Try going on a Mon. Wed. Fri., it's clockwise and much easier. I mean there is still some uphills but not as many and they are short uphills. This way is much faster too due to going more downhill.:up: Means more fun.

19. Wizard

Wizard Well-Known Member

hahaha well im not alone, i always hear crap because my road bike stays in my front room of my house, like a coffee table.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So instead of a heart attack I'll crash and break things - no thanks! :D