1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any watch lovers here????

Discussion in 'General' started by vizsladog, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

I have them both. The leather & titanium version is so much lighter on the wrist but the stainless steel version has actually gotten more comments from people.

upload_2021-12-18_11-5-13.png

NemesisR6 likes this.
  2. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Thoughts on the citizen CZ smart watches ?

I like how they maintain a original watch look but also give you smart watch capabilities

3. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

If you like what the features are and they appeal to your sense of aesthetic, why not?
    No personal experience with them.

tony 340 likes this.
  4. tony 340

Kinda what I was thinking.

The price point is not bad. My issue is my vision....I can't see shit anymore so not sure how much the smart features will even get used.

5. ljuice26

ljuice26 Well-Known Member

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Why?!

JBraun and tony 340 like this.
  7. tony 340

Probably fake watches.

Nobody's dropping that kind of coin on a real one and altering them to look like they were born in Detroit.

Whoever is wearing them you can bet 1000$ that somewhere in their closet is a baseball hat with a sticker still on it.

Jedb likes this.
  8. ljuice26

There is always some haters with negative shit to say.

9. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

10. ljuice26

The same reason why people don’t buy a car with performance mods directly from the dealer. They want to modify it the way they want. And be different from another customer with the exact same watch from Rolex. I’ve personally seen some bad ass RMs, APs and Rolex’s of NBA players, NFL and others who have the money. They weren’t fake.

11. tony 340

Can you explain to me wearing a rubber glove while holding them ?

Are they infected or something ?

They remind me of a starter hat from the 80's

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The oils in your hands might damage the watch (but might improve those) and finger prints.
    Usually a cotton glove back in the day but rubber works.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Oh, Tony, rappers , social influencers and jersey shore steak heads do. Drop big cash on pateks, rolexs and ap’s and then f@ck them up. Some are so blinged out they no longer work.

yeah, a lot are fake (even if the buyer thinks they are real) but they do butcher real ones.

14. tony 340

I wonder if my man has a sneaker collection in a lighted display case

#facepalm

15. SteveThompson

16. Jedb

I would love to hear a technical discussion on how/what they had to modify & why in order to make the pearlmaster.
    I'm guessing slightly higher h/m/s pinons for clearance over the gems and maybe the crystal sitting in a slightly higher location, which could indicate a changed case dimensions.

17. Jedb

18. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Got this very nice Seiko Automatic 5 Series as a Christmas gifs from my GF. It's my first automatic and a great introduction to the type. I really dig the clear backplate, the mechanism just mesmerizes me.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Nothing baller like you guys have, but I like my stuff simple and low key. :D I was initially looking for a SKX007, but they are harder to come by and prices have been going up.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2022
  19. Jedb

@cha0s#242 What you have is the new version of the SKX.
    They've modified it a bit to incorporate the Seiko 5, but in essence the same watch.

Looks great and I dig the oyster band.

:beer:

cha0s#242 likes this.
  20. SteveThompson

Nice.

That gift probably just cost you about $20k. :)