1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any TV coverage set for the Daytona 200?

Discussion in 'General' started by gpracer15, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Cool! Good luck and be safe. And most importantly HAVE FUN! :cool:

I'll be riding The Couch for this year's Daytona 200. Pit stops will involve pausing the live feed to make bathroom runs and get more pizza and beer. :crackup:

TLR67 and Gino230 like this.
  2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

usually you have to buy a day credential from CCS. Think its $25 or so.
    Security was pretty tight last weekend and you couldnt ride inside unless you had a pass. They checked my buddies girlfriend
    on the back of his scooter. :rolleyes:
    The front side of the speedway is a show with all the major oems. Thats free.

3. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

This is from the 200 registration page...... " Hot Pit Credentials are sold only by CCS/ASRA Rider Registration. Tickets purchased directly from the Daytona Speedway (either online or through 1800PITSTOP) are Spectator-Only tickets and do not allow access to many racer areas, including restricted paddocks, pit road and close-track viewing areas. CCS/ASRA cannot give refunds for incorrect credentials purchased directly through the Speedway." $65 or less depending on day for the hot pit credentials.

4. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

heading that way to work with Max Flinders #88 on the yellow R6. good luck to all racers!
    tim

TurboBlew and cajun636 like this.
  5. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Some one start a list of beebers that are running with there real name. That way we can follow them and if they get interviewed, they can give a shout out to assjuice that's watching. :crackup:

6. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

...and don't forget about Assjuice 2.0. I'm assuming you'll be watching the race together.

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  7. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Ahhh,good call. Yep, little squirt well be watching also.

8. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

During the Fan Walk they allow pretty much everyone onto the hot pit- I don't know what kind of ticket those folks have, but it's not the full on CCS crew credential. The "big" fan walk is Saturday before the race, but the schedule says from 11:45-12:45 on Friday (prior to qualifying 2 session) there is another fan walk.

9. yooperbikemike

yooperbikemike Well-Known Member

Just need an admission ticket for the fan walks.