1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any shops/racers in Canada near NY border who can handle freight ?

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedWerks Racing, Jul 10, 2019.

1. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

Need a favor , long story shorter.
    We need someone in Canada who can take a crate (@6x8), store it for a minute, wrench a little, then ship or possibly drive it. Either to the terminal or if you have a way of getting parts across the border to NY that would be a major plu$. You must be a stand up guy who corners low and have some clout here.
    No, it's not Asian chick's, Fentanyl or anything too shady. Just need someone trustworthy.
    We will compensate for the help, no rush coming back.
    Email [email protected] or call 302-270-2327
    Thanks in advance.

sdg likes this.
  2. RightSideUp

RightSideUp Well-Known Member

Might have some luck on the GTA forum I've raced with some of the guys there in Ontario. I'm on the NY side about an hour from the border.

3. SpeedWerks Racing

Could you sit on it when it comes across? Until we get a truck up there? Thanks

4. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

What are we trying to smuggle in?

5. YamahaRick

6. YamahaRick

If I ever get a box truck or large enclosed trailer, I now have some ideas on a vinyl wrap design.

xrays.jpg

7. RightSideUp

RightSideUp Well-Known Member

Shoot me a pm with the details as far as when and how long etc. I'll be free to talk over the phone tomorrow as well trying to finish up my night in the shop now.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Maybe Frank Martin is available.
    I think Toe has his phone number.

9. SpeedWerks Racing

Not that interesting. 500/250 crap.
    No Mexican immigrants

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Looks like you've already got things going but if you need me I'm 10 minutes from the border. Different crossing point, near the Ogdensburg / Prescott bridge, basically an hour south of Ottawa if that's better for you than crossing in Buffalo.

11. joec

joec brace yourself

Chris Marshall is in Toronto. Ex wera fast guy..now vrra fast guy.. and I think he has access to all fo that..look for pm from me.

12. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

I live 40min (J3N 1C4) from the Champlain NY (12919) border.
    I go to Freeport Forwarding to pick up or drop stuff off.

Don't know exactly how much time you'll need from the Canadian guys but I could spare a bit of time, as I keep running after minutes !!! lol

If this location is good for you and your stuff ain't shaddy, then I don't mind helping out.

P.S. I corner low ! :D:p

cha0s#242 likes this.
  13. James_56

James_56 Well-Known Member

As bandit has stated, looks like you've got things figured but if things don't work out I'm in Port Dover, Ontario roughly an hour from the Fort Erie or Buffalo crossings. If nothing shady and you're in a spot shoot me a PM.