1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Grattan,BeaverRun trackdays soon?

Discussion in 'General' started by Shawn A., Jul 18, 2006.

1. Shawn A.

Shawn A. Well-Known Member

Anyone doing any private track days at these locations in the near future?

2. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Hey Shawn, you get a 600? Wasn't sure if that was you on Mylaps ..

3. Shawn A.

yeah, that was me. I am so slow. I bought one of Taylor's R6's
    I ran out of gas in the 600sbk race, dumbass.

4. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Cool beans. Going down to the Nelson race next month?

5. Shawn A.

nope, just trying to learn my way around the bike first. Dave talked me into racing it this last weekend. I want to familiarize myself with it first. It is fast!! I did a 1:29.12 in sunday practice but still can't run the times I did on the SV. Sound familiar?

6. roadracer86

roadracer86 Always worth the pain.

Sold the S4 and bought a bike? Wise decision on your part. Bikes are always above cars on my list. STT I beleive has a track day at Grattan this weekend. I might drop by on Sunday if I can get my buddies GSXR 1000 back together Friday. I stopped by the store and the guys said you were burning gas in Grand Rapids.

7. fzrkidd

fzrkidd Well-Known Member

Hey Shawn, great to hear from you! How have things been going? A 600:wow: Can't wait to see you at the track again. How is the rest of the family?

8. Mojo

Mojo Big Swinging Member

Check apex2apex.net. Their next Grattan day is Monday Jul 31.

9. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

Pass on your email and i'll let you know when stuff is going on at BeaveRun.

10. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Or you can visit BeaveRun's website, it's pretty thorough and list everything but investor lapping days which are closed to the public.