1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Country Music Fans?

Discussion in 'General' started by jeremy dunn, Aug 19, 2012.

1. jeremy dunn

jeremy dunn Well-Known Member

Just curious if any of you guys keep up with it, I was watching Dierks Bently's video for his song 5-1-5-0 & noticed part of it was filmed at Roebling Road. Just thought it was kinda cool...

2. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Nope

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I shot Gretchen Wilson's "Here for The Party" video in Nashville years ago. Yesterday's soundtrack was provided by George Strait. Not much of a fan of the new Nashville sound at all. I like some Waylon, Cash, Montgomery Gentry, Brookes n Dunn sometimes. Met most of the 90's early 2000's artists. Sara Evans owns me. Dear lord that woman is fine. Met Reba years ago. She's a 3ft firecracker!

Last couple times I saw Sara she was pregnant and smokin hot! That was a little way ago but I bet she's quite a milf. Great performer as well.

[​IMG]

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

FU Dave K :moon:

5. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

That's funny :)

I sent my wife to see Blake Shelton and Low Ca$h Cowboys last night. I here on a weekly basis how fine she thinks he is. She sent me several messages throughout the night about how great the concert it was yaddah yaddah.. I stay up, clean the house, get the kiddos to bed thinking I'm gonna get lucky.
    She got home around 1:30am, and promptly began puking her guts out for the next 4 hours.

Lesson learned: Food poisoning sucks and no good deed goes unpunished.

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

DO NOT let her forget SHE OWES YOU...:D