1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any appliance sales people and/or distributors in here?

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Jan 21, 2022.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Welp, the hiccup in the supply chain has finally gotten me. I'm looking for a pretty specific Thermador 48" gas range top for a project. We've checked everywhere we know to check as far as New York.

Thermador Range Top PCG486WL

$500 gift card to wherever to whomever can deliver in less than a month.

Let's test the reach of the beeb here...

2. BC

BC Well-Known Member

3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Nothing to add except solid use of "whomever".

4. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Dealer near me says these things have sales/delivery restrictions and can only be sold within 150mi of their store. I hope to hear monday when I can get one. If I order one and pick it up I can meet you somewhere like Indy to drop it off.

5. eggfooyoung

And I would do that if they can get it soon. We have a delivery date of 4/15 for the one on order, but we ordered it 50 weeks ago, so that can easily change. I called to arrange for all of the appliances to be delivered, and our sales guy brought it to my attention. We paid the full invoice last year, but no one bothered to mention that the cook top had yet to arrive.

One appliance may not seem like a big deal, but this entire section of cabinets were designed around this one piece. And it holds up tops, backsplash, trims etc.

I appreciate the help.

6. eggfooyoung

7. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

8. eggfooyoung

9. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Yeah -- for sure. And clients want what they want, and thermadore has brand appeal. They are actually good appliances, and the burners forte is super stable low output/simmer. I am more a crank the shit to the moon guy, so the Capital 25kBTU open burners (and just a real lack of anything electronic other than the igniters) is appealing. Hope you gets some contacts on sourcing.

10. I work for one of their competitors but will contact one of our big customers to see if they can do anything. Already sent him an email.

11. ChemGuy

I dont know if you've had better luck...but it looks like your screwed. And not in a good way. Place by me looked at several dealer inventories...no one had it. April or May is expected date, and they didnt sound like that was really going to happen based on current delays.

12. Replied to your PM, no luck and this was the largest distributor in NA.

13. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Put a fire pit in it's place and tell them they are going to be the first in Cincy to have it and how special they are. They'll get all gushy about it. LOL

14. ChemGuy

Korean BBQ at home. Genius.
    [​IMG]

cpettit likes this.