1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

another v7 bike for sale..

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by rcmike917, Feb 1, 2006.

1. rcmike917

rcmike917 Well-Known Member

Well guys, my 95 zx6r is going up for sale. I figured I’d post it here before going to the classifieds and give my v7 buds the first shot at it. Here are some quick specs:
    95zx6r-won the 2004 MA mwv7 regional and the 2005 MA/NE mwv7 and MA hwv7 regional.
    Bike is excellent condition mechanically, good condition cosmetically. Rear shock is a Penske built by CTR and front forks have .95 race tech springs and emulators installed also by CTR. The forks are completely fresh. I just had CTR do a complete service on them, new seals, oil and internal parts strip/clean. NRC case covers, CFM rearsets , new daytona steering damper, factory jet kit and ignition adv etc etc..all the typical good stuff you’d find on a v7 race bike.
    Spares list is massive so I’m not going to post it all here. Bike comes with 95zx6r motor complete with carbs and wiring harness ready to bolt in, spare frame and swingarm, spare set of wheels complete with rotors and cushdrive with NEW Bridgestone rains mounted ready to go. Two extra back wheels, spare body work, gas tanks, brake levers etc etc. Like I said.. A lot of stuff. Title is Virginia salvage rebuildable which means in certain states like Va. you COULD put it back on the street. It would take some work but you could do it.
    Price 3500$ obo Price might be a little high but the bike does come with a lot of stuff, motor, wheels, new rains. Shoot me an email [email protected] or a pm for pics and any other info.

:beer:
    Mike

2. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

wana sell any of the spairs

3. rcmike917

I'm trying to sell everything as a package deal. Everything goes sorta thing. If I have anything left over I'll shoot you a pm.:up:

Mike

4. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

hey

you not racing with us this year......:(

5. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Great. Hey Aaron, it seems your region will be like sex during your teenage years. The act will happen, but you'll be all alone during it.

6. rcmike917

I really don't want to sell the zx. It's a fun bike and real fun class plus I have all the spares but financially I just can’t keep it. I’m in the process of buying something new to do some Team Challenge and maybe some endurance stuff. I honestly thought about doing it on the zx but the guys just weren’t going for it :D . We’ll see, if the bike doesn’t sell then I’ll keep racing it.

Mike

7. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

well then

I will just have to run the SE then......:D

8. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

THAT BEING SAID........Dont buy this bike, its obsolete

:D :D

9. gregcbr

gregcbr Well-Known Member

guess that answers my question about MA v7.....SE here i come

10. stickboy274

The reason I have the F3 I'm racing is, the owner asked me to run some endurance with him and some of my other friends. We ended up 3rd in heavyweight ss in the nation for the year.

He left it with me after the last race. That was 02 I think.

11. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Team Green sweet machine...........come on SE people buy it and bring it to a SE grid.

Wish I had the money green bike mike............this would be a great gypsyracing machine! Sure you don't want a DRZ400, KX80, or 28 foot race hauler?

12. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Hell yea boyzzz.......

13. rcmike917

I wish I could run with ya!:( we had some good racing this past year! We need to get together for some beers brother..it's been a while! SE boys watch out for Greg!:rock:

Mike

14. rcmike917

I don't think me old clapped out f150 could handle your trailer!...it might make out of your drive way!

Mike

15. stickboy274

But your old clapped out f-150 might fit inside the trailer. Then you could have a garage. Or you could put the car in it.

16. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

SE V7

Looks like 2 new victims, er, I mean, racers for the SE Vintage
    meatgrinder, er, I mean, HW grid. That pasta burner has been promising to make some guest appearances down here...

Hey Gypsy, how much for the trailer? I need a portable garage!
    The way I toss bikes around I need 2 full spares of everything and a rain bike. Will a 5.9 Dodge pull it?

17. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

Re: SE V7

Cant make tally, but i am going to try an make roebling the week after vir.

:up:

18. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Skwid........don't you remember or did your really bank your head at CMP.............both these cats came to CMP and were moving out.

No way on the Dodge pulling the gypsy caravan....

19. MES Racing

MES Racing Well-Known Member

Not quit big enough, but I guess you've been told that before Skwid!

20. gregcbr

gregcbr Well-Known Member

Re: Re: SE V7