1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another car thread. Wanting a sports car. Which one?

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, May 26, 2022.

1. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I cant keep up with this thread. What did G G goon head buy, does he have it and is it LGQTB whatever friendly? (not that it matters)

2. I need this in my life.

upload_2022-11-1_14-43-34.jpeg

Sabre699 and Saiyan66 like this.
  3. Porsche Cayenne Turbo GT.

F846F37D-5862-4978-BCAC-1EBBA109D370.jpeg

But I haven’t brought it home yet. I upgraded the sound system and the Burmester amp was on back order. So they built and delivered the car (to the dealership) with no amp. Without the amp, it is classed as a “stop sale” because there is no noise at all in the vehicle (no audible alarms of any kind will work).

I’ve already had the ceramic coating done, and the windows tinted. So it’s all ready to go, just waiting on the amp.

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  4. But now I want Ironhide. :D

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yeah. That’s the micropenismobile in your preferred color.

When does the amp show up? :Poke: :crackup:

Gorilla George likes this.
  6. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

The truck came OE with 265/60R18 Michelin somethings. I dropped the truck with 12K miles on the odometer and put a -2" front and -4" kit and went to American Racing 20" wheels with 275/50R20 Scorpion Verde All Season because the diameters were very close, and the load indexes were good. Then I sold the stock tires and wheels, and I sold the truck 2 years ago and bought an 18 4x4 F150 for Michigan winters.

7. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

I've never understood this mentality. Just because I grew up in the generation of awesome monster trucks like Bigfoot and Grave Digger and I TOTALLY want one doesn't have any bearing on my dick size. Some guys just like big ass lifted trucks with monster tires, and since this is still the US of A we can do it!

P.S. If I had the $$$ I would daily the F@#K out of this:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2022
    Gorilla George and fastfreddie like this.
  8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

That's more you than that euro stuff. :D

9. :moon:

10. I think you are right. :D

I have absolutely no use for that bigass thing. I just like it because it is badass and funny to me.

And because I wanna put an Autobot decal on it. :D

11. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

WTF! Yellow calipers and clear tail lights, red reflector thingy cut into the bumper. Who designs this shit. lol

Nice ride.:clap:

12. Sabre699

You're the last guy to give one iota of one shit about fuel prices so that puppy screams your name. 'Murica and shit.

13. :crackup:

It comes with 17” Carbon Ceramic Brakes with 10-piston monobloc calipers…and Porsche makes the Carbon brake calipers yellow.

There was an option to paint them black and I thought about it, but the dudes on here said I should leave them yellow. Apparently that is a thing with Porsche and it has some kind of significance.

I made the taillights clear. Well, I mean, not with my own hands. :crackup:

When I was “building” the car I spec’ed the clear taillights, and the “Matrix style” LED headlights with Black trim.

The place that did the ceramic coating has some kind of tint stuff they can put on all of the reflectors if I want to go for the “blacked out” look.

I haven’t decided on that yet though.

14. True :D

I should get one just so I can watch the wife’s little 5’2” ass try to climb in it. :crackup:

15. Sabre699

That's cruel. :crackup:

16. True. But also entertaining. :D

Sabre699 likes this.
  17. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I don't even think it was subliminal, it goes without saying.

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

I would leave it be, and leave them red. if the front have the orange reflectors, i'm sure there's a euro version that's clear that can be swapped out

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

There almost certainly is as it is the very first thing all the 911 and GT car owners do.

Lights : Suncoast Porsche Parts & Accessories (suncoastparts.com)

Gorilla George and BigBird like this.