1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another 91 (IIRC) RGV 250 for sale

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by RGV 500, Oct 22, 2015.

1. RGV 500

RGV 500 OLD, but still FAST

Just the bare bones. I bought this for my RGV500 project, but it only has an 11-digit serial number.

I started to work on the frame for the conversion, which means that the 250 engine mounts are gone.

I also have the swingarm that is NOT the banana one available.

Additionally, I have the rear seat frame, which is missing some tabs and other extra ballast that would not be used on the 500 project.

If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to take some pictures and post them up or send them directly.

Because of the serial number issue, I have no title for this frame. In the state of WA, that is not a big deal, because I was planning on getting it inspected and having a valid VIN issued when the project was complete.

BUT.....

I found a frame with a 17-digit serial number and title, so this one took a back seat on the project.

Reasonable offers considered.....

2. mattology

mattology Well-Known Member

engine??

3. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Could you post some pics please?

4. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Pics and price...

5. RGV 500

No engine. I bought the frame as a base for the 500 project.

I'll take some shots in a bit and post them up here. Any specific requests ???

6. RGV 500

Here is the link to the photos on flickr.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/26503716@N02/albums/72157627063980032

Everything you see is for sale. If there is a picture of it, I still have it.

Make me a reasonable offer and we'll go from there.

Shipping is from the Seattle, WA area. I will try to charge as close to the real shipping cost as possible. I hate being gouged on shipping and hate doing that to others.

7. b1uldh84

b1uldh84 Member

Sorry, do not mean to hijack this post but I can supply a complete RG500 motor with carbs and all electrics for this. Best to contact thru our site, alienracing.net
    cheers

8. Zach Jansen

Zach Jansen Well-Known Member

No rims?

9. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Good basis to stick an RZ350 motor in there and then aftermarket big bore kit.

10. RGV 500

Rims are currently on the bike, but will be replaced with Marchesini's once I get closer to the light at the end of the tunnel. I may keep them to run rains on though.......not sure.

11. RVT2002

RVT2002 Well-Known Member

How much for the forks?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk