1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another 350gp questions

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by beechkingd, Dec 4, 2007.

1. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

As a writer of rules for another organization, I can feel your pain. Performance indexing is largely a PITA. Because it turns into this. GP means modify anything as long as it's period, and production means just that. Try mixing the two and be fair about it? Good luck.

2. racertex

racertex vintage dude

there has been some funny stuff written since the last time i checked in.....

thanks to all for the levity!

tex

p.s. - i'm sincerely hoping that buff is really building a kick ass 350 stocker. i know that i'd love the opportunity to race against him. i'd also love to see he and chris marshall go head to head again. hell if tim joyce could get a ride (cb350 that is....) and make the grid. imagine if stan lipert showed up too! it would be the epic that i'm raving about. bring back the glory days. i hope i'm there to watch!

p.p.s. - i guess i better go back to ohio for more cb350's.........

3. WERA33

WERA33 Well-Known Member

tim actually has a 350gp project hes been sittin' on for a few years...a triumph 350.

4. charles

charles The Transporter

Stop all this and look on the thread about the Barber event, there's
    some new info on there about the classes and prizes,:up: so all of you
    need to get yer bikes ready instead of this talk about obsolete British
    farm machinery.

5. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Hey Tex....now that would be epic!...It might even get Bowie to rebuild his little duc's.