1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Andreani Superbike Fork Cartridges - 2016+ Kawasaki ZX10R -$525

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Ktech, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Ktech

Ktech Well-Known Member

Selling a like-new set of Andreani superbike BFF fork cartridges. These are a significant upgrade over the stock components, but I won't be needing them. Off to market they go for a fraction of the original cost.

If you're looking to upgrade and don't want to drop 2k on an aftermarket alternative, this is the route for you. Remove your OEM cartridge, replace with the Andreani kits, then sell your OEM kit to recoup costs.

Worth noting - many aftermarket suspension companies have yet to develop a kit that retains the BFF function of the fork. I believe Andreani is the first to do so.

The kit comes complete with springs and fork caps and is fully assembled.. 100% ready for installation.

Link: More information about the Adreani kits

Price: $525 Shipped

2. WERA#190

WERA#190 Well-Known Member

So this replaces the oem gas cartridge? Any other race parts ? 16-18 Zx10r?

3. Ktech

Ktech Well-Known Member

Correct. It replaces the OEM cartridge, however, the BFF function is retained (i.e. the gas pressurized cylinder at the bottom of the fork leg is still used).

I'll post a separate listing if/when more race parts become available.

4. Ktech

Ktech Well-Known Member

Can't edit previous comment above.. To clarify, the Adreani kit incorporates part of the OEM cartridge. So, technically its a factory gas pressurized fork with Andreani kit internals. I'm selling the complete assembly. No need to modify your OEM cartridge, just have it removed entirely and replaced.

5. fast2u

fast2u Well-Known Member

Pm sent

6. fast2u

fast2u Well-Known Member

Pm sent

7. Ktech

Ktech Well-Known Member

Bump - 500 Shipped.

8. Ktech

Ktech Well-Known Member

bump