1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

and we wonder why our schools are going to sh!t

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Richard Lesher, Jun 11, 2004.

1. Richard Lesher

Richard Lesher Well-Known Member

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast/06/11/teacher.soap.ap/index.html

Hey there little Billy, it is not nice to call Sally a c#nt face sl#t. Lets all be friends and hug each other. There, the world is now in alignment and peace will be bestowed upon the earth and its peoples.

Or

HEY BRAT, GET OVER HERE WE ARE GOING TO WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Oh shit!! This is just going to get IYC to launch into another tirade. . .:D

3. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

4. Shyster d'Oil

That is why I said another tirade.:D

5. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

6. 600inline4

600inline4 Mentally unstable

teachers

from the likes of it:

the teacher did what his parents never did. if more parents actually diciplined their kids, they wouldn't be such little pains in the a$$. good for him.... one drop of soap....waaaaaaa!

i can't agree that the teacher should have done this..... but it sounded like junior was a problem to begin with, and someone needed to.........:D

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

What's got your panties in a twist, Rodge?

Counselor, where in there did I launch into a tirade?
    I didn't even post on the thread.

Your honor, I demand Mr Doyle be sanctioned,
    drawn and quartered.

And nickel and dimed.

If you're going to disagree with what I say, at least give me a chance to say something first.

:Poke:
    :beer:

8. Shyster d'Oil

I'm laughing at and with you b/c with two young children I KNOW that my panties will be as twisted as yours when they get to school age and I'm dealing with their teachers and admins.:D :D :D :beer: