1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Analysis of the AFM Crash

Discussion in 'General' started by Richard Lesher, Apr 1, 2004.

1. Richard Lesher

Richard Lesher Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 1, 2004
  2. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

somebody has alot of time on thier hands, more so than the rider had to choose a corse of action. the most important thing to know and practice while operating any type of vehicle;

Look where you want to go!

3. guerrilla

guerrilla Real King of the Jungle

EASIER in theory than in reality of course.

4. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Actually once you practice this technique a couple times it becomes second nature. At least it did for me. You can still take a quick glance and say to yourself "yup, he bailed" and look where you want to go and keep on moving. :up:

5. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Well try this then.
    With the helmet can attached to my head, I want to film any crashes that happen immediately in front of me. So now, I've almost trained myself to turn my head to the crash to film it, while looking out the side of my eyes where I'm going. And yeah, I'm with Tom, you just sneak a peek and say "well, he's gonna bite the dust and I'm going this way" then carry on riding around the bend.

Did I just say I agreed with Tom????:confused:

6. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

I have spent a lifetime looking at chicks asses to try to perfect this technique......;)