1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anaheim Supercross

Discussion in 'General' started by Rob P, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Im going to fly into LA to go to A2 this year and need some seating recommendations. Anyone got tips?

2. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

The one next Diana Dahlgren's then when she leaves you can sniff her seat...

Shenanigans likes this.
  3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Is she back?

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Yeah, didn't she leave last year and off to go do other things? Bummer as that may be.

5. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Hey, all you Broomes, FOCUS! I need ticket advise, Y'all can ogle Monster Energy chicks later!

6. dieterly

I just gave you one...

7. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

M'fer, if you're gonna suggest something like that you'd better be specific. Tell me she's in section 126,R5,seat 37. Don't give me some exercise in futility.

8. dieterly

Upper infield, section 300. Best view in the stadium...

9. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

Ya don't sit too low or you'll miss everything that isn't happening in front of you.

10. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Ass:crackup:there is no section 300! Are the 200's high enough or should I go to 400's?

11. zippytech

zippytech Running On Pumpedupness!!

Save your money and goto a real motocross race not a concert

12. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

You mean like hangtown?

13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

SX is definitely "the show". But a good show, nonetheless. Can't wait for Indy.

14. zippytech

For me it would be high point or budds creek, but I am sure any would be great. I have only been to one sx in Indy and it was more what I call a concert or show. Outdoors seams so much more real and you can get really close to the action.

15. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Hangtown is my local event. Super cross is something to do while I'm in LA visiting a friend, not the reason for going.

16. zippytech

Got ya

17. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I've been to a bunch of Supercross races over the years, since I moved out here at the end of 89. I've gone to one motorcross? I guess I enjoy seeing the entire track all at one time.

Even before they did all the laser lights, etc. I've just always really liked Supercross.