1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

amusing #2

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by edub, Mar 23, 2003.

1. edub

edub Well-Known Member

Answer me this...have you ever read any DK lyrics?..Like California uber alles? or what about holiday in cambodia? Now tell my thats not left? You ever heard any of Jello's ramblings?

2. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Yeah, looks like I'll be playing the fuckin' Swiss tomorrow:D

3. 418

418 Expert #59

Posted by edub:

Yeah but how long til' the old Cobra falls apart? Throw in the supercharger and I'm callin hand grenade......And that wing? You'd think it was a civic or somthin'

I refuse to defend Brad, but...:D

You obviously don't know shit about Mustangs, do you???

There is a whole industry that revolves around supercharging Mustangs. There is a reason. They take it, and take it with a smile. Unlike most other cars, you don't have to change half the car just to be able to supercharge one. Most are bolt-on reliable kits, that add anything from 80 to 250HP. Put that in your pipe...

Btw, that wing produces actual downforce. It's not for looks. You wouldn't know...:rolleyes:

4. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

"DK serves as a WERA pacifier. That's news!"

Should we nominate Jello Biafra for the Nobel Peace Prize?

[​IMG]

(Sorry, no picture of Jello. Had to use
    generic award recipient file picture!)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2003
  5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Read the lyrics and they make you think. And yeap, so far left that Eric might think Jello is a kook. :D
    Jello's spiel has gotten old. He is way too high on himself. But his lyrics and spoken words don't apply to him, like when he ripped off the rest of his band for back royalties. Or refuted to have ripped off Nomeansno/ Hanson Brothers for royalties. Notice how Jello's house is reported to be worth just short of 7 figures, but he bitches about corporate greed. His No more censorship defense fund is soliciting for funds to sue the rest of the DK's, but he receives a salary of 6 figures every year from AT in addition to his royalties.

6. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Let's hear yours. Mp's for all.

7. edub

edub Well-Known Member

I definately agree on the Jello tip....he bitches and moans as if he is not apart of the system he speaking of......but old school DK is still the shit....And I think its pretty gay they toured w/o Jello and still called themselves DK...what a shame

8. edub

edub Well-Known Member

As far as the Mustangs go even I refuse to discuss these cursed thing any further.....I dont care what its for...the wing is gay.....By the way Porsche Turbo is just as fast...where's its 20' tall wing, new ferrari enzo...no wing... and M5....0 to 60 in 4.0....and no wing at all.....maybe they sould have put a motor with that capability in something other than the lump of shit they chose.....

9. Congo2

Congo2 Well-Known Member

I have a mini van. It's slow.

what were we talking about again?

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

Re: "DK serves as a WERA pacifier. That's news!"

that dude looks like a young tom byron. :D

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just for the record I thought the initial post was funny as hell. :D Now the rest of the mindless whining back and forth was just stupid, can't you guys find something new to say?

12. 418

418 Expert #59

...LOL...

Guilty as charged...:D

It was a slow Sunday. We were a bit bored, I guess...

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I honestly don't mind too much of the back and forth stuff but lately it has gotten extremely boring. Everyone keeps repeating the same insults. Sheesh most of the BBS wouldn't survive round one of my gradeschool dozens contests. Time to come up with something new or hush.

14. 418

418 Expert #59

I didn't think anyone would mind, considering that it was strickly between me and my buddy'ol pal, Brad Wilson...;)

And it was Sunday, so no one was here anyway's...

I'll take it to PM next time, Mongo.

15. RR_Kid

RR_Kid Formerly YZF600boy

Oh and by the way assclown, i guess you haven't watched the news because you head has been stuck up your ass all week, but they DID find factories that were used for producing WMD, so fuck off...

Oh and i'm with everyone else on this one, if you don't like what our government is doing then get the fuck out hippiieee

lates

JON

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ummm, YZF, FWIW there have been reports that while yes they do suspect those place as having been chemical weapon factories they have yet to actually find any WMD's.

I am curious if edub will apologize if he's proven wrong in his/her assumptions?

17. edub

edub Well-Known Member

Where's the link? Show me the proof? Havent heard that yet. Such big words for such a smart guy....cant come up with more vocabulary? Takes lots of intelligence to tell somone to F off.

18. pseudocode

pseudocode Well-Known Member

Really? Well, then, ebub, why don't you share your views on abortion with us? Are you really as pro-life as you purport to be?

19. edub

edub Well-Known Member

If and when WMD are found I will apologise, but that still by no means justifies war....How many other countries with WMD are we going to try to police? Where does it end?

20. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Re: Re: "DK serves as a WERA pacifier. That's news!"

If you look at the backdrop, it says 1998. Amazing what a haircut and a shave does for a man!