1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

American Flattrack - Texas

Discussion in 'General' started by Hoffman900, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

Watching now. How about Larry Pegram running in 2nd place in the semi!

2. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

Shayna's bike looks like it has 10hp more than everyone else. Yikes!

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lol when you weigh 30lbs less than the next lightest person, it has that appearance.

In production twins, we neglected a hearing change for track conditions. Needless to say it failed miserably. He salvaged a 4th.

In singles we were strong in practice and qualifying but semi he got a horrible start and was way wa back. He fought for the last transfer into the main.

In the main I threw a Hail Mary because I knew he was gonna need some passes so I gave it some pretty aggressive ignition timing and it fuucking worked magically. He came from last row to 5th. Proud of the kid. It’s your off weekends that wins championships.

stk0308 and G 97 like this.
  4. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

It was great racing up front but I feel they should have shown him coming from the fourth row to the front during that race. Great job today. Are y’all doing the husky for the rest of the year or going to keep riding different bikes every week?

5. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Damn. I just got to sit down and told wife I was gonna make a cocktail and watch aft and can’t find it now. Where can I watch this after it aired?

6. ttt637

ttt637 Well-Known Member

Dam straight, just got home. Help Stollings take his bike apart after that huge crash. The lower triple failed and from the looks of it the billet had porosity in the material. Lucky he and the other rider did not get hurt. Good turnout and was cool to see LP out there. Wish Slick could have done a little better. And Flat Track has come a long way. The Estinson charge with a full semi and a huge support truck must have had 18 bikes in it. Dam Tommy running a big ship now

7. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

How about the Roof Systems folks? They looked to have a tent city for their local race.