1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#Amazonshitcarshow

Discussion in 'General' started by DrA5, Jan 18, 2019.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I mentioned this recently here, I've been booking a big meeting room at work and showing episodes over lunch. It's growing in popularity. People that have never heard of TG and the boys are loving it. I've been jumping around showing different GT episodes but I want to go back to TG. Does anyone know how to view old TG? BBC membership or something?

2. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

I thought you of all people would get it. That's what Hammond and May usually ask after the celebrity gets the axe on his way to the tent.
    "Does that mean he isn't coming on then?"

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

There's actually a ton of the old seasons up on Amazon Prime as well. Only problem as far as I can see is that they are not free to watch with Prime membership like Grand Tour is. You have to pay per episode or series. I think it's like $2-3 per episode or like $17 per full season.

4. blkduc

I'll check it out thanks.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Stupid and funny. Loved it and got exactly what I wanted out of it :D

bwhip likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Try Netflix for the Top Gear stuff. May not be all of it but I know I've seen the old stuff free on there or Hulu.

7. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Watching the RV episode. This is the first time I am considering turning it off and I am only 10 mins in. Does it get any better? I can't imagine it can. The contrived stories are getting to be too much .

8. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

It was a bit overly goofy at times,but it has funny moments.

9. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Wow, great show, halfway through

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

Today’s was a bit lame too

11. opinion914

opinion914 Well-Known Member

Really dug this one, though not because of the typical "TopGear" reasons.

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

The pantera was cool

Prospect likes this.
  13. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Faptastic car, still holds its own in terms of design and allure compared to most sports cars today. Definitely one of my all time favorites along with the Countach. Would take it over the Vantage the demoed too.

Phl218 likes this.
  14. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Am Ithe only one who almost teared up during the Neail Armstrong/Corvette bit? Amazing.

bwhip likes this.
  15. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Nope, my house got real dusty too all of a sudden.

16. opinion914

opinion914 Well-Known Member

I dare say the boys seem to be maturing a bit. If it wasn't for Jezza's jerking-off in the shower bit it would almost be a cute little primetime tv show.

17. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

I was saying how much I love the De Tomaso Pantera and the Countach after the last episode, and voila.....

A head to head between the Countach and Testarossa........but the Countach is just better. Best part of the episode.

Funny thing, if you go online to see the alleged social media posts the trio competed against each other with, you'll actually find them.

Phl218 likes this.
  18. Phl218

Phl218 .

I wonder why they didn’t throw a guards red 930 in the mix

19. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Completely agree, would have been perfect.

20. blkduc

My wife and I did that, it was real. May's had a lot more views from the episode airing. (BTW, I fucking hate unboxing videos)
    Abbie's lap with the two cars must have been fun as hell for her. I would love to see an interview with her about the show...how does she like it so far?

Prospect likes this.