1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMA Vintage Days at Mid Ohio

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Mark Badillo, May 12, 2021.

1. Mark Badillo

Mark Badillo Well-Known Member

Will any classes be running in vintage all the way to V8? I will bring the 66 Duc for GP350 and GP500 but also have a 99 Duc V8 MW bike.

cyclocrossfool likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes, all of the Vintage classes will be running.

3. cyclocrossfool

cyclocrossfool Well-Known Member

does it matter on the color of our number plates?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope. Well, not in any of the Vintage classes, the handful of modern WERA classes it does matter but even that has a lot of exceptions.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

6. cyclocrossfool

cyclocrossfool Well-Known Member

yes or no on V6MW? its listed in the ama "guidelines" and on the schedule. i think the info was removed from the rulebook (its not on the web version) plus it wasnt done at last years races. if its included maybe a refresher on what bikes are legal? im not trying to be a rules nazi, but if the class is included i plan on doing it, thanks again, tom

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No. Sorry, not sure why it stayed in the rulebook if it's in one or on the guidelines, that's my fault.

8. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if you're allowed to park an RV in the pit area overnight?

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes you are.

rd400racer likes this.
  10. footwork

footwork Honda Research Analyst

would love to go....

11. yamatr3

yamatr3 Well-Known Member

I'd love to enter 500GP too please. I see it listed on the schedule but not in the pre entry online.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2023
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We're not running 500GP this year - it was a typo to leave it in the practice groupings sorry.