1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ALPINESTARS TRACK PANTS SIZE 32 US / 48 EU - $350 + SHIPPING

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Dirtrooster27, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Dirtrooster27

Dirtrooster27 Member

Greetings,
    I am listing a brand new, never ridden-in pair of Alpinestars Track Pants in size 32US /48 EU purchased brand new in 2019. These are the top of the line pants offered by Alpinestars and essentially make up the lower half of a 2 piece race-suit. I work in the motorcycle industry and these pants have some of the best hip protection I have ever seen included in a set of leather pants! They are also extremely comfortable in the seated position!
    I'm selling these for the same reason I am selling my GP Tech suit in another listing. These pants fit me snugly but I prefer a more roomy, "comfort fit". These do fit pretty true to size, however... I'm 5'10 about 150 LBS and these are a bit tight in the mid section on me. I think the perfect person would be about 5'8 or 5'9 with weight around 140 LBS or so. It makes since because I prefer 34in waist jeans as apposed to a 32in these days (dad-bod).
    These Pants were extremely expensive when new ($599.99) but I got them through the dealership I work at so I am passing the savings on to the next buyer.. I'm asking $350 + shipping to your address, paid via PayPal. The pants come with everything they shipped with from the factory as new. Item will ship via UPS as soon as payment has cleared. Please PM me your address for a shipping quote ahead of time or if you have any questions.
    Thanks for viewing!

Attached Files:

2. Dirtrooster27

Dirtrooster27 Member

3. Dirtrooster27

Dirtrooster27 Member

Bump and update:
    I will be in Braselton, GA for the Road Atlanta, opening round of MotoAmerica on Saturday and Sunday May 1st and 2nd if any of you are interested in seeing and/or trying the pants on in person and saving on the cost of shipping!

4. 3LiterHeater

3LiterHeater Member

Hi,

Few questions. I grabbed a AStars suit in 40us/50eu and it's just a bit too short for me.
    For the time being I want to get pants and I'll take my time with the 1 piece suit.

Are these the Leather Track V2 pants ? (They seem to be)
    And size 32 regular? Or are they short or longs?

Thanks

5. Dirtrooster27

Dirtrooster27 Member

Hey there,
    These are the Standard Track Pants. These were replaced in 2020 by the V2 and the major difference was the addition of external plastic knee cups in the V2. Some people actually prefer the look of the original better for a more subtle treet setup. I was going to put these up for sale last year but then COVID happened. They have just been in my closet, in brand new packaging for the last year.

Its difficult to make a comparission with your suit, because Alpinestars has changed the fit in the last few years to a slightly more European standard
    .. In the older suits from them (like MX-1 for example) a size 42 would be a little baggy on me and a 40 was perfect...
    Now with the newer fit from A*, a size 42 suit fits me comfortably...

The pants are a size 32/48 regular. To be honest, you want to be about 5'7 to 5'9 tops to fit these perfectly I think. Im 5'10 and skinny. I prefer the extra length of 1 size larger than these.

3LiterHeater likes this.
  6. Dirtrooster27

Dirtrooster27 Member

I find that my upper body is a size 52 Euro and my lower body is a size 50 Euro..

When buying a suit, I need a 52 Eu to accomodate my upper body and longer arms...

If buying pants and jacket, I need size 52 Eu jacket and size 50 Eu pants....

Im 5'10 and 150 lbs. Hope this helps!

3LiterHeater likes this.
  7. Dirtrooster27

Dirtrooster27 Member

8. 3LiterHeater

3LiterHeater Member

Thanks for taking the time to explain the sizing so elaborately.
    I've had a hell of a time finding a proper fit in A*'s, not something I ever have to deal with with any other clothing. I don't love being 20% Hunched over and not able to stand up but I can deal with it if I have to, but even still in the suits, a 42/52, even broken in, doesn't allow me to put my knee out without pushing as hard as humanly possible. (Not great fun, and rips apart my knees if I can even muster doing it.)

What you're saying makes sense, especially with the newer products being more euro fit. I think I need to find a 44 "New" pair to try on and go from there, or maybe try a different brand.
    Thanks again.

9. Dirtrooster27

Dirtrooster27 Member

No problem at all! Thanks for your questions! I know it can be extremely difficult since we are all different, dimensionally and the apparel seems to change in sizing every few years! Hence the reason I had to order 2 different sizes and pick my favorite for ME. At least I work at a dealership and can save few pennies on the initial cost - but cant return on closeout items. Happy to pass those savings on here! Great deal if its the right size!