1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpinestars Supertech R Vented Race Boots

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Stettnichs, May 22, 2019.

1. Stettnichs

Stettnichs Well-Known Member

Used set of Alpinestars Supertech R roadrace vented motorcycle boots for sale. Size 44 Euro / US 9.5 but for those that know these boots, they fit more like a US 10-11 or Euro 45. I wear 10.5 in most shoes. These boots are the most protective boots on the market. I am only selling because I got a new set of the exact same boots in a different color for the 2019 season.

Ad below has photos:

https://siouxfalls.craigslist.org/mpo/d/paullina-alpinestars-supertech/6870723005.html

As can be seen in the photos, these boots have been down before. Aside from some minimal scuffing, everything shines up well and still functions as it should. I have raced in these exactly as they are pictured without a second thought. By the way, they are very comfortable too, especially for a race boot!

I'm selling for $300 shipped or $275 in person. Located in northwest Iowa. I have plans to be racing at the following areas this season and will bring the boots with me: Brainerd, MN; South Beloit, IL; Pacific Juntion, IA; Hastings, NE. I would be happy to make arrangements to meet up.

Tags: dainese air torque out in smx 5 6 rain sidi vortice vertigo cobra spidi puma fusion tcx mag-1 course forma gaerne boot

2. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

dang, one size too big

3. Stettnichs

Bummer!

4. Stettnichs

Bump - $275 shipped!

5. Stettnichs

$250 shipped!