1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpinestars Race Replica Tech Air Size 52 Euro / 42 US $785 shipped (NO AIRSYSTEM INCLUDED)

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Slinky001, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Slinky001

Slinky001 Well-Known Member

As title says, this is an Alpinestars Race Replica in a 52Euro / 42 US that has been worn for a total of 5 track days.

Suit is in perfect condition and has no rips, tears or scuffs whatsoever.

Please note that even though this is labeled Tech Air on its tag, it did not and does not come with the air system.

For reference, I am 5'-9" tall and 200 lbs and the suit is tight on me. Not fat, but could stand to lose a few pounds in the mid section. A 54 would have fit me much better, but that was not an option at the time.

Exact suit shown in this video:

These suits were $1600+ new.

Asking $785 shipped to your door. Suit will ship out same day or day after payment is received depending on time of day.

Feel free to text or call me at 315- nine five two - 1254 with requests for more pics or any questions!

Brian Slink

Attached Files:

2. Slinky001

A follow up note;

Leathers were purchased new in 2015 by friend who used them once and then I acquired them. I have ridden 4 trackdays in them since.

3. erick1670

erick1670 Chapin

If I was not on my RSV4 build, I would be all over this.

It should sell quickly....

Free bumpy :D

4. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

A replica suit? Not a real A*?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

So is this the step below the GP Tech? Or about the same as the GP tech the version before it maybe?

Is it kangaroo leather or cowhide?

6. wac

wac Well-Known Member

Too big for me, if not I will be on it!!

7. Slinky001

This suit is the exact suit shown in the video that I posted above.

RCarson - No it is not an Alpinestars knock off, the model name that Alpinestars gave it is "Racing Replica Tech Air".

SlimRR - These suits came out in 2012 and had a price tag of about $2,800 - $3,000. This suit was purchased new in 2015 and has been used for 5 track days.

-This suit would be Alpinestars highest level suit. Above the gp. These suits were the actual suits that the motogp guys got, just not custom tailored.
    -Watch the video that I linked above and it tells you everything about these suits.
    -cowhide by the way.

Let me know if you have any more questions.
    Brian

8. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

I watched the video, it didn't really tell me what I needed. The GP tech is roo though with the same hardware or better so makes me wonder how it's better than the tech. I would make an offer but i need roo with the heat and humidity dowb south.

Regardless, glws!

9. mattr302

mattr302 Well-Known Member

The "GP tech" is the name of the current top of the line suit (2014+). The pre-2014 top of the line suit was the called the "race replica".

So yes, basically the same just previous model. I think the newer one basically added some kangaroo panels to lower the weight

Here's the STG video of this suit

10. Slinky001

Thanks Matt!

11. Slinky001

Sold!

Thanks DT

12. DTodorov39

DTodorov39 Well-Known Member

:))) thank you for best offer