1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpinestars Motegi V2 Leather suit

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by sideburn34, Jun 2, 2018.

1. sideburn34

sideburn34 Well-Known Member

Selling my Motegi V2 suit. size 58/48 in excellent condition. Never down and just removed the liner and had it cleaned. The suit smells like leather and the liner smells new. Only marks are on the pucks.

Im hard to fit and the suit fit ok but well enough to be comfortable. Instead of altering it I tried another brand of suit, same size, that fits how I wanted.

For reference, Im 6'2" and 220lbs, larger upper body, skinny legs with 34" inseam in jeans. The legs unfortunately were big to the point the suit would move around while riding and the pucks and armour wouldn't stay where I wanted them. Upper body fit great. Someone with a more proportionate body would probably be perfect, or someone a bit taller

Asking $675

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  2. sideburn34

Pics

Attached Files:

3. sideburn34

4. sideburn34

Good looking clean suit with no damage. Retails for 999 on STG

5. sideburn34

I'll be at NYST for a trackday this sunday if anyone would like to see it or try it on first. Open to offers as well

6. sideburn34

7. sideburn34

Price drop, $625

8. sideburn34

9. sideburn34

will be at NJMP this sunday and Monday if anyone would like to try it on or check it out in person

10. sideburn34

11. sideburn34

Price drop! $575 for a great suit!

12. NoobyRider

NoobyRider Member

I'm interested if this is still available! I am 6' 4" and about 225 lbs with a 36" waist and 36" inseam. Do you think the suit would fit me?

13. sideburn34

Absolutely! I have a buddy who is your height but 245lbs and it fit him well but was just a bit tighter than he was comfortable with. It should fit you very well with your proportions for sure.

And yes its still available

14. NoobyRider

NoobyRider Member

Sending you a PM

15. sideburn34

Sold to Nooby

NoobyRider likes this.