1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpinestars Limited Edition Mach 1 Supertech R Vinales Boots

Discussion in 'RidersDiscount.com' started by Riders Discount, May 15, 2017.

1. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

Brand new for Spring 2017, the Alpinestars Limited Edition Mach 1 Supertech R Vinales Boots were "designed to celebrate Maverick Vinales' individualist talent and pure speed."

[​IMG]

Made of microfiber and synthetic leather, the Supertech R is both light and durable. A new front flex area made up of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) and mesh provides a more breathable and comfortable fit. This new construction of the front flex area is more abrasion resistant than the original version.

[​IMG]

The sole of the boot is made out of lightweight rubber that is flexible for when the rider changes positions. Additionally, the boot contains a replaceable, co-injected TPU/aluminium toe slider for added toe protection. The protective polymer heel plate slider is also replaceable.

[​IMG]

The Supertech R has accordion microfiber stretch in both the Achilles and the top of the boot, making it easy to put on and take off. The boot is equipped with both a TPU zipper and a Velcro tab to ensure the boot stays closed during use. It also features a micro-adjustable ratchet top closure for a safe and precise fit.

[​IMG]

A completely removable inner ankle brace incorporates protection around the side and back of the foot. 3D mesh material wicks moisture, keeping feet cool and dry.

The Alpinestars Limited Edition Mach 1 Supertech R Vinales Boots are CE certified to EN 13634:2010 standards.

MSRP $499.95
    [​IMG]

If you have any questions about the product or would like to place an order, feel free to give TJ a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 817. Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!

2. Jay305

Jay305 Well-Known Member

If the info I have is correct, do they not offer these in a 47?

3. Riders Discount

Correct sizes 42-46.

4. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

I need to earn a lot more money.

5. Riders Discount

Well get to work Tim :)

6. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

I am working. LOL

Riders Discount likes this.
  7. Riders Discount

Well when you are ready for a sweet pair of boots let me know. They go well with the new Vinales helmet too.

[​IMG]

8. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

How much for the helmet

9. Riders Discount

Still a couple weeks out from our next shipment on the helmets.

10. Riders Discount

Down to size 43 and 45 on these. Don't miss out on a GREAT deal!