1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ALPINESTARS GP TECH V2 SUIT (TECH-AIR, AIRBAG COMPATIBLE) $1,200 + SHIPPING (40US)

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Dirtrooster27, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Dirtrooster27

Dirtrooster27 Member

Greetings,
    I am listing a brand new, never ridden-in Alpinestars race suit, in size 40 US/50 EU purchased brand new in 2019. This is the top of the range GP Tech V2 one-piece suit in the highly sought after red/black/white color scheme. These suits are professional quality and retailed for $2,000 new but are sold-out everywhere. The GP Tech V2 is compatible with the Alpinestars Tech-Air (race) airbag system, though the air bag is not included in this sale (I have not purchased an airbag yet myself).

Long story short, I am between sizes from Alpinestars and I work at a motorcycle dealership. I ordered 2 of these suits with the intent of picking the size that fit me the best. I'm 5'10, 150 LBS and I decided to go with the looser fitting 42 size instead of this size 40. Both fit just fine, but I prefer the looser "comfort fit" of the larger suit a little bit to the more "race fit" of this size 40 suit on me. In my mind. this suit would fit someone who is my size and wants that tight race fit, OR it would also fit someone who is 5'9, and 140 LBS comfortably.

I have the suit listed for sale locally at the Dealership I work at in Tallahassee FL but I would be happy to ship it via UPS to the continental US if purchased online.
    I'm asking $1,200 for the suit + shipping to your address via PayPal (Friends and Family). Item will ship as soon as payment has cleared. Please PM me your address for a shipping quote ahead of time or if you have any questions.
    All of the pics on this posting are of THIS size 40 US suit so you can get a reference. It comes with everything it shipped with from the factory, new. It even smells BRAND NEW!

Thanks for viewing!

Attached Files:

2. Dirtrooster27

Dirtrooster27 Member

3. Dirtrooster27

Dirtrooster27 Member

Bump and update:
    I will be in Braselton, GA for the Road Atlanta, opening round of MotoAmerica on Saturday and Sunday May 1st and 2nd if any of you are interested in seeing and/or trying the suit on in person and saving on the cost of shipping!

4. Dirtrooster27

Dirtrooster27 Member

5. Dirtrooster27

Dirtrooster27 Member

6. Dirtrooster27

Dirtrooster27 Member