1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpinestars GP pro suit, back protector, supertech boots, racer gloves

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by ineedanap, Apr 8, 2019.

1. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

Life has become too busy. Between soccer games and boy scouts and cheerleading and camping, there just isn't enough time for racing anymore. Everything 2 years old and must go. Not sure what this stuff goes for, so if the prices are out of line, send me an offer. Prices don't include PayPal fees. I want to see this stuff used. I don't want to see it in my basement. :)

Alpinestars GP pro suit, 58/48 Works with Tech Air setup or an ordinary back protector (neither are included). Never crashed. Always wore a full length undersuit so it still smells like nice clean leather, and not sweat. Comes with the optional alpinestars racing chest protector inserts. Also has chickenhawk endurance knee pucks and lots of bug guts. The back protector snap attaches with velcro (see pic) but i got tired of the velcro un-velcroing and shoe goo-ed it in place. If you're around 6'1, 215 and 19% body fat, it will fit really well. $675 shipped

[​IMG]Untitled by ineedanap, on Flickr

Alpinestars KR-R back protector. Never down. No damage. Snaps into the GP pro suit. $90 shipped

Racer High racer gloves. XL. Used for 6 weekends. No damage. Never down. They are the nicest and best fitting gloves I have ever used. $90 shipped.

Alpinestars supertech boots 48/13.5. 6 weekends on them. Never crashed. They are the current model. Some toe slider rash and sole wear, but otherwise very nice. $260 shipped

Buy it all you can have my old school OGIO 9800 bag for free. Otherwise I'll keep it since shipping it would suck. :)

As always, I will give a full refund if you are unsatisfied for any reason.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    rcarson15 likes this.
  2. ineedanap

Suit and gloves are sold. Still have the rest.

3. ineedanap

Back protector sold. Still have boots.

4. ineedanap

Everything is sold.