1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpinestars Celer Jacket

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Lee#144, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

Size 48/58 used maybe a handful of times. Non-smoker, this thing is like new. Cost well over $600 new, I’m asking $350 shipped from Charleston, SC

Product description from Alpinestars:
    • Constructed with 1.3 mm full grain leather.
    • CE certified protection on shoulders and elbow.
    • Stretch panels on sleeves to further improve fit and feel.
    • Technical pre-curved sleeve construction.
    • External Alpinestars PU shoulder and elbow protection offer additional abrasion resistance.
    • Aero hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance.
    • High-density perforations on chest, arms, back and shoulders.
    • Large accordion stretch panels help rider movement and comfort on the bike.
    • Removable thermal liner.
    • Thermal liner is "sonic quilted" for improved insulation performance and reduced material volume.
    • Fixed mesh lining.
    • Inner Waterproof pocket.
    • D-ring waist adjustment for precision fitting.
    • Two external zippered pockets.
    • Chest pad compartments with PE padding.
    • Multiple snap button system to integrate Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
    • Neoprene comfort edge around collar and cuffs prevents skin chafing.
    • Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.

Attached Files:

2. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

Bump let’s go $250 shipped. I’m telling you this jacket has been used like 3 times. I bought it in anticipation of cold weather riding here in Charleston. I sold the bike and bought a Street Glide and wearing this jacket just feels silly on a cruiser!

3. MikeyG2323

MikeyG2323 Well-Known Member

Few quick ?s how long ago did you buy it and from where and how does it fit what is your chest measurements i heard alpinestars run small thanks

4. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

I bought it from my local Cyclegear in 2016. I have a 49” chest measurement and this fits perfect. In terms of height/ weight I’m 5’10 and 245lbs 38” waist.

5. MikeyG2323

any better pics of the elbows and inner liner any extras come with it thank happy thanksgiving

6. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

Absolutely, I’m on the road visiting family for the holidays. We will be home on Monday and I’ll get some better pics

7. MikeyG2323

thanks hope you have a safe and happy thanksgiving about to fry a turkey up

8. MikeyG2323

L am courious how much looser your jacket is without the lining my chest is 50 in the jacket i have now is a 60 and i just fit in it without any armor i did a little research your jacket came out in 2013 the redesigned it in 2015 to the celer v2 where they replaced the arm pits and some other chest area with less leather and more streach material i probably would fit better but there are alot of good tech that is old but still pretty current i am interested but would like to see the elbows and the jacker with the liner out and pics of the liner hope your holiday travels was safe thanks mike

9. MikeyG2323

10. MikeyG2323

hey are you still selling the jacket im interested but there are some pretty good black friday deals still out there so if you could let me know either way thanks Mike

Lee#144 likes this.
  11. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

Sorry Mike, coming back from our road trip and completely forgot. I’ll take pics and email tomorrow am.
    Lee

12. MikeyG2323

thanks where was your trip goodtimes

13. MikeyG2323

nucleon back protector ?

14. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

I’m not sure on the back protector, all the armor is built into the jacket. Pics emailed but above in your email address you have a comma in between your first and last, I’m assuming you meant to put a period?

15. MikeyG2323

or text them to 3392843111 but ya period not comma

16. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

Bump, price drop to $225 shipped. Also quick edit, selling the jacket without the thermal liner.

17. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Wish it was a 56.

Lee#144 likes this.
  18. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

SOLD!!

19. MikeyG2323

if it falls through let me know i was waiting on a money thursday

20. MikeyG2323