1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpinestars Brera Airflow Black Leather Motorcycle Jacket - LIKE NEW

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Stettnichs, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Stettnichs

Stettnichs Well-Known Member

I am selling my LIKE NEW Alpinestars Brera Airflow black leather motorcycle jacket. Only reason for selling is because I bought the same jacket in a bigger size (I decided I wanted a little more room after the return window had passed). I've worn this jacket less than 10 times. Don't miss your chance to save over $200 on a near-new jacket. When I bought it, this jacket retailed for $500 + tax. I'm willing to part with it for $250 (willing to ship, if need be).

Size chart attached in photos. For reference, I'm 6'0" and 150 pounds. It fits me, but is snug. Length is good surprisingly, as this jacket has plenty of sleeve length.

Private message me or comment below to arrange shipping details.

Formal Description below:

The Alpinestars Brera Airflow jacket is a classic in the making. With distinctive cafe styling combined with full perforated full grain leather and slim-fitting protection, the Brera Jacket offers unbeatable style and protection for hot-weather riding. Riding in the summer doesn't mean you have to sacrifice style or protection. The Brera has you covered and helps you keep your cool.

Features:

- Full grain leather main shell construction with a natural finish for abrasion resistance and durability, as well as a soft, luxurious feel

- Extensively perforated front, back and sleeve panels offer excellent internal airflow for cooling comfort

- Slim-fitting, CE certified and removable Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors for optimized levels of protection

- Back protector pocket can be upgraded with Alpinestars Nucleon back protector to provide the ultimate in protection (sold separately)

- Pre-curved sleeve construction with elbow gusset to promote comfort and range of movement in the riding position

- Zipper and snap sleeve cuff closure and adjustment for personalized fit and security

- Zippered rear back and shoulder gussets for comfort and fit

- Zippered hand pockets for peace-of-mind closure

- Interior wallet/document compartment pocket

- Embossed shoulder detailing

2. Stettnichs

3. Stettnichs

This jacket is still available! Someone put this thing to use!

4. Stettnichs

Bump!

Again, this jacket is LIKE NEW! $500 new, selling for $250 shipped to your door!

5. Stettnichs

6. Stettnichs

$200 shipped!

7. Stettnichs

$175 shipped!

8. LA_RIDER

LA_RIDER New Member

This still available?
    If so, text me.
    Russel - 323-304-6390

Stettnichs likes this.
  9. Stettnichs

Just sent you a text!

LA_RIDER likes this.
  10. Stettnichs

11. Stettnichs

Moderators, please delete the post, if possible. Thank you!