1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Almond milk yoghurt alternative

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

upload_2019-10-29_13-39-1.png

BigBird likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not really ya know :crackup:

motoracer1100 likes this.
  3. Phl218

Phl218 .

so i should instead say, i posted a related vid in the youtube thread ?

let me edit my post and it do that.

4. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Well that is what pretty much everyone else does who don't want to get banned.

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

I mean how different is ?

"it's in the youtube thread" vs. the actual link to the post in the YouTube Thread. He saved a step of having to search

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

[​IMG]

BigBird likes this.
  7. gixxernaut

I see your point, he's posting a link to a post that's still on the WERA board and doesn't actually contain a video (just a link to one). But everyone else just says, "Check my post in the Youtube thread" or something like that.

It's all up to the great Mongo. His ways are beyond our understanding and what he will do he will do. Just like double-bubble windscreens or not allowing Lightweights to run Senior Super.

BigBird likes this.
  8. Phl218

Phl218 .

i mean how big of a difference is it really?

options:
    1. tell people that there is a movie out there with brad pitt about diamonds and pigs and they talk about cow's milk. so you walk over to blockbuster and rent the dvd to find the sequence
    2. tell people that there is a movie out there with brad pitt about diamonds and pigs and they talk about cow's milk and the sequence is on youtube, so you look for it there
    3. know there is a movie sequence out there with brad pitt about diamonds and pigs and they talk about cow's milk, look for it, copy link and post it in the youtube thread and tell people you posted it there
    4. know there is a movie sequence out there with brad pitt about diamonds and pigs and they talk about cow's milk, look for it, copy link and post it in the youtube thread and put the link to that post in the post so people only have to klick the link and klick play
    5. post the video in the post so people only have to klick play

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

and brembo masters. the videos are the brembo masters of the beeb

Gorilla George likes this.
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

i'm with you, and feel the rules should change, especially since we can embed the videos and people can ignore it if they want, and not have to click the video.

but you're playing with fuego with that last post....

Good Luck Soldier

11. gixxernaut

So what you're saying is you live in Bend, Oregon.

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

no, i'm Richies's neighbor but i drink whole milk and don't post videos in general.

gixxernaut likes this.
  13. Phl218

Phl218 .

14. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I think I was surprised that we made it on the topic of milk for 4 pages. Looks like that's over.

Phl218 likes this.
  15. Phl218

Phl218 .

took me a while and some risk

16. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I wasn’t saying it contained a lot of sugar. I’m saying it converts to a lot of sugar once put into your body. All the milk does a body good ads... that’s brainwashing. It doesn’t really at all. It’s brainwashing by the farmers to make you think it’s good for you.

“Normally when a person eats something containing lactose, an enzyme in the small intestine called lactase breaks it down into simpler sugar forms called glucose and galactose. These simple sugars are then easily absorbed into the bloodstream and turned into energy — fuel for our bodies.”

Phl218 likes this.
  17. gixxernaut

Phl218 likes this.
  18. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Want ta bet ? :D

19. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

We could start talking about half and half but the conversation could go either way?

pscook likes this.
  20. Yep. I drink the fat-free, or the 1%, whichever they have in stock. I go through a jug of it a day (not sure how many oz one of those jugs are).

The shelf life on the milk we get overseas is like a year or some shit (UHT, Ultra High Temperature treated milk).