1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alabama abortion law...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by jase, May 16, 2019.

1. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Do you agree or disagree with her being charged?

Not too sure how you feel about it.

2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Too funny, NPR was reporting it as less than ten months today on the radio.

Twitter is claiming it is because she would not say men could have abortions.

[​IMG]

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not very many kill an actual child like this person tried to do...

5. Fonda Dix

Yes it is, from the moment of conception.

Feel free to tell yourself whatever you believe. I will live my truth.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Refer to edit, trying to do too many things and nuked stuff then hit post :crackup:

7. Fonda Dix

Sorry.

I know we disagree on that point so I jumped on it.

:)

Cake is still better than pie too.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

See, this is why no one can take you seriously.

:crackup:

9. Fonda Dix

:D

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

12. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I fine with her being charged.

13. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Yup, same as NPR and PP stance. PP is not known for standing behind any whistleblowers and twitter is claiming two separate sources. Who knows the truth but I would think both PP and Wen would have defined their focus and it would not have switched within the short period of just 8 months.

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Irony - make a movie with a message to not kill babies......receive death threats. Looks like its not only their babies' they want to kill. Maybe not pro-abortion, just pro-death?

15. csm800

csm800 Well-Known Member

Stream of consciousness thoughts here....so let me bounce this off the board. subtopic/unpopular opinions

There is so many efforts to define when life begins - first cell merger, first heart beat, first synapse connection, ability to survive outside the womb at xx weeks, etc.

All of this is useless bantering.

Q:Whats the difference between an accidental pregnancy at age 16 versus a planned/wanted pregnancy at age 39 after multiple failed pregnancies?

A: The opinion of the woman that is pregnant. Logic and facts don't matter.

Good luck arguing logically with the emotional state of a woman. You have a better chance of inventing a perpetual motion machine or cold fusion. I have my opinions and they won't matter as the *emotions* of a woman (pregnant or not) override that every time.

16. BHP41

Unfortunately for those that still consider babies in womb as "cells" or whatever term they want to use now, science, time and medical knowledge is no ton your side. It's becoming clearer every year that life begins as we know it always has, at conception.

20 years from now, we'll(humankind) look at this subject the same as we looked at slavery. There will be those of us that know it's wrong and there will be those that defended an immoral action.

17. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

What should I do with this can of old gasoline? Did you chuckle like a cartoon villain when you posted this?

18. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

I'm glad they are people that disagree with you and dropped the charges.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  19. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Charged and convicted are two entirely different things. It is indisputable that her decision to engage in violent criminal behavior led directly to the death of her baby. The advocacy groups involved apparently want race to be the issue, when the cause seems to be stupidity. Should stupidity be a crime? That's a tough call, but her actions, seemingly felonious in nature, did cause the death of a third party. There will be no justice for that life lost.

BHP41 likes this.
  20. BHP41

So she had no part in the death of her child. That’s what you believe ?