1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Al Queda links to Iraq?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Joss, Mar 22, 2003.

1. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

Did anyone else catch the TV interview yesterday with some writer-lady-blond hair who suggests that the Iraqi's did a lot of identity theft of Kuwaitis, while they were there and had access to all the Kuwaiti records.

She is saying that this high level bozo just captured shows as Kuwaiti, but ain't it damn curious how several others all seem to be from the same Kuwaiti family.

Real interesting idea, and puts the Iraqis right in the middle of Al Queda.

2. Evil Dave K

Evil Dave K Well-Known Member

Notice how almost 200 Al Queda members were killed in US bombing of their camp in northern Iraq? More wounded and captured?
    Yet people believe there is no connection between Saddam's Iraq and Al Queda.

3. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Yeah, no connection. Instead, those people killed were associated with a Kurdish faction of Islamic extremeists. It will be interesting to find out whether they were Al Queda or not, and what ties if any they had to Al Queda.

But they were Kurds in the Northern part of Iraq controled not by Saddam but by the Kurds with US support.

Rodger 1, Joss 0, EvilDaveK -1

Seriously, thats what I heard but who knows at this point?

Rodger

And for the record, I apoliogize if ether of you were insulted by my Nazi remark. It was directed towards another guy, but I'm sure you'll here more about that later.

Last thought: It seems as thogh the war has put the petty disputes on this board into perspective. EVERYONE seems kinder and gentler!!!

4. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

"Yeah, no connection. Instead, those people killed were associated with a Kurdish faction of Islamic extremeists."

No, no, no. Not this group taken under fire up there with the Kurds just now. This lady was talking about the Al Queda operations chief we picked up in Packistan a couple of weeks ago... and another we are still hunting.

5. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

I caught part of that interview and I heard that before. Iraqi agents inserting their pics, fingerprints, etc into Kuwaiti files and assuming their identities. 2 of the 9/11 planners used this technique and I'm sure there are many others in the US right now.