1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Airtech body work

Discussion in 'Tech' started by eroge, Apr 24, 2005.

1. eroge

eroge Well-Known Member

Any one have any opinions on Airtech Body work? Crashability etc. What other brands would you compare it to? Hotbodies, Cheetah, Sharkskinz? Thanks

2. All-Supply619

All-Supply619 Check out my ebay store!

Airtech

I like the shark skins, but i can tell you that airtech holds up pretty well, it's heavier than most most its' strong and easy to repair, if you crash this stuff it's repairable, some several other brands (like the ones paying contiginecy right now) you could fix with a box of cloth and a ten gallon drum of resin. but if you have the money shark skins are nice and repairable.

3. stickman

stickman crash free since 5/6/07

My experience with Airtech is that they suck. They do not fit well, I had to do a lot of cutting to make it fit. They do not crash well, they are too rigid and break and crack easy. The only way I would ever use Airtech again is if someone gave them to me.

The only other brand I've used are Sharskinz, they are great. I still have the same set after 3 seasons and numerous crashes, they are great, but pricey.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Re: Re: Airtech body work

:stupid:

:stupid: