1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AIM MXL Strada or Pista?

Discussion in 'Tech' started by EnvyCycles, Dec 28, 2017.

1. EnvyCycles

EnvyCycles D.RoD

Looking for a dash for the R6 and trying to get the best dash of these 2. I currently have the Innovate data logging system but wanted a dash.

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

If you put on a Pista you don't need the Innovate logging. The Strada is a dash only...no logging. Strada of course is cheaper.

3. buzz-06

buzz-06 Well-Known Member

I had the pista on my gsxr and loved it. Data logging, GPS lap timer and track map. It was a very handy tool, with the exception of the forecasted lap time, that thing can get you into trouble.

4. EnvyCycles

EnvyCycles D.RoD

Thanks, any idea if I can use the wideband from Innovate with the Pista or I have to buy the AIM LCU separate?

5. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

You have an older (pre 17) bike or a new one?

6. EnvyCycles

EnvyCycles D.RoD

7. moto316

moto316 Well-Known Member

Odilup likes this.
  8. AC792

AC792 Well-Known Member

Hate to bump an old thread but will this unit work with. 17+ R6? It doesn’t appear it will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I know the HSBK Celtic team uses i2m but I don't know which dash exactly

AC792 likes this.
  10. moto316

moto316 Well-Known Member

Pretty sure it will, look on their website or fb page, I recall seeing them developing it with Lucas mahias in WSS

AC792 likes this.
  11. AC792

AC792 Well-Known Member

Just saw on their website the newer models do. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. RGV 500

RGV 500 OLD, but still FAST

I have the AIM MXL Pista for my RGV500. It does some data logging, but I have not used it yet for that. It is pretty much fully programmable including alarms and set points. Dash is configurable as far as what is shown and where. Here are shots in day mode and night mode, in case you have not seen them.
    Dash1.jpg Dash2.jpg

AC792 likes this.