1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ahrma Forum?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Muz720, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Muz720

Muz720 Well-Known Member

Racing Ahrma again this year after a few years off. At one time there was a forum site, cant seem to locate it?
    Anyone on here know what happened and /or direct me to it? My question other then the site is tire venders that attend there races. Will be headed to Carolina and need new rubber...
    Thanks for your time

2. 90kacoupe

90kacoupe Novice seeking Help

If you have facebook there is a AHRMA vintage road racing facebook group but that's about it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

3. Muz720

Muz720 Well-Known Member

not a facebooker....

TLR67 likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pretty sure Stickboy will be at CMP, he should check in here sooner or later.

5. Muz720

Muz720 Well-Known Member

ok thanks

6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Not a Damned thing wrong with that! I'm with ya!

7. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Stickboy has said he will be there and will give a free set of tires to anyone kind enough to donate a handshift Harley (or Indian, he does not discriminate!) for him to take home....

Wade Parish likes this.
  8. RZ Racer

Sadly, there is no ahrma bbs, but their facebook page is pretty good for information sharing.

Shenanigans likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And we have no problem with using this forum for info.

10. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Hence the "CMP" thread:beer:

As for the AHRMA forum, it was shut down by the bloke who ran it.

ungwaha likes this.
  11. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Can anyone tell me anything about Pat Conroy?
    He was an AHRMA road racer that had an XR750 in a road race chassis.

12. jim weaver

jim weaver Well-Known Member

ahrma facebook page does have a lot of info. just not as loose and weird as the beeb. it has schedules, and someone will be up on the rule book

Wade Parish likes this.
  13. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Don't know him. I know the hourglass guys had several XRTT bikes. Tim Joyce , Keith Campbell and Springer would ride them mostly.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think those are all Keiths bikes aren't they?

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  15. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

16. Muz720

Muz720 Well-Known Member

Had a blast at CMP Great weather, Nice people, 4 seconds faster then last year and still the slow guy in the fast race.. Who knew there would be all theses fast bikes at an Arhma event. Need a GS1000 or 750 to be real vintage.. well thats what I started on back when... be cool to find and ride one again.. till then the 748 will have to do.

17. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

Pat was/is a great guy, went fast on the XR750. Really nice guy. I think he crashed big time in Turn 10 (the fast right sweeper with no runoff) at Sears in, maybe, 96? 98? in the Formula 750/750 Sportsman race. He lost the front and slid in, anyway, he was buried under a pile of like, 100 hay bales. So deep in, neither he nor his bike showed until the very end of the race--I kept looking in there every lap and seeing people digging away to get him and the bike out.

18. Linker48X

Pat was/is a really nice guy, raced a very nice XR750, won a lot of Formula 750 races on that beautiful bike, used to see him back East and out West at the races. I recollect I passed by him in a F750/ Sportsman 750 race at Sears in turn 10 (the high speed right sweeper with no runoff) in --96?98? anyway, he lost the front and buried the bike and himself at high speed into the haybales, and there was a helluva mess, and lots of people trying to dig him and the bike out from under a lot of haybales, and tend to him. I think I looked in there every lap until the end of the race, and I don't think they got him uncovered and out until it was about over. Phew!

19. Linker48X

Well that's weird, the first one didn't disappear after all.

definitely not a cat likes this.
  20. RZ Racer

Jamie- pm sent