1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AHRMA Dissolution?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by 83BSA, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Dig it, Daddy-o

2. WERA854

WERA854 Well-Known Member

Sorry, no pie in this post

...and me. I finally saw 'Borat' last night, and I got to tell you, even tho' I may have cracked a rib or two laughing, it added at least two weeks to my life :clap:

Made me proud of my species...NOT!! :D

And just for the record, Charles, reliable sources tell me that Saddam did post an open letter to AHRMA members over on the TO site using the alias, "Rob I". :D

3. charles

charles The Transporter

See, a bit of humor cures all ills...now, what you need to do is get your hands on some PIE, don't invite any lawyers (they seem to prefer cake even though they 'like' PIE), turn on some favorite music, sit back, relax, and enjoy
    that PIE! Feel life itself again surge through you! :p

Saddam is too slick to post as Rob I.. besides, 'The Rob' would sue him for...
    name theft, and that case could stretch out for ten years or more or until
    the U.S. installs Saddam back into power again to keep the peace.

4. lizard84

I propose AHRMA & T.O meet and have a Pie summit at a neutral site . Amsterdam's De Rokerij will do.

I'm certain all parties can come to some sort of understanding for the good of all.

I'll offer up my services to chair the event...:beer:

5. charles

charles The Transporter

Thank you, Evil Bob, for your kind offer to chair a PIE summit...this might be my last post in this matter, since I think the two 'groupings' (parties) in this
    Shakespearean drama are intractable. Of the two, the following applies most to AHRMA (trustees and members): in her book, Holy War- The Crusades and Their Impact on Today's World, Karen Armstrong wrote: "We are not wholly rational beings. We are illogical, emotional creatures, clinging to myths that are fundamentally sacred to our identity. We can make compromises on all kinds of pragmatic matters, but once those beliefs are threatened we close our eyes entirely to reason and common sense; they no longer apply. We cannot even see the facts that stare us in the face, nor can we see how illogically we are behaving." Having written this, I now sign off and wish all
    nothing less than good fortune, and a good PIE.:beer:

6. lizard84

No problem, just trying to help the cause.

If they can't come to terms over coffee and Pie at De Rokerij there is little hope indeed.

:cool:

7. Jeff McKinney

Jeff McKinney Well-Known Member

8. lizard84

The Key Lime Pie at Crabby Bill's in Indian Rocks is yummy!!!

That's :up: :up: 2 thumbs up!

Yum

9. wmayfield114

wmayfield114 Well-Known Member

mmmmm pie.

Attached Files:

10. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Let them eat pie.

11. wmayfield114

wmayfield114 Well-Known Member

Someone stole my PIE!:confused:

Attached Files:

12. charles

charles The Transporter

Breathe deep the gathering gloom,
    Watch lights fade from every room.
    Cake-eating people look back and lament
    Another day's useless energy spent.
    Impassioned lovers wrestle as one;
    Lonely man cries out for PIE and has none;
    New mother picks up and suckles her son;
    Senior citizens wish they were young.

Cold-hearted orb that rules the night
    Removes the colours from our sight
    Red is grey and yellow white
    But we decide which is right
    And which is PIE.

***compliments of the Moody Blues

I couldn't help myself. I had to come back...
    I know...

13. lizard84

Warning, Warning, Pie shields are down to 30%, Captain, I can't hold them much longer...

14. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Give me all the PIE she's got, Scottie...

15. charles

charles The Transporter

Even a man as hardcore as General George S. Patton thought of PIE...here he is talking to the troops just before the Normandy Invasion:

" We'll win this war, but we'll win it only by fighting and showing the Germans that we've got more PIES than they have, or ever will have. We're not just going to shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living Goddamn PIES and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their PIES or they will spill yours...We are advancing constantly and we are not interested in holding onto anything, except the enemy's PIES. We are going to twist his PIES and kick the living shit out of him all of the time...We are going to go through him like PIES though a goose, like PIES through a tin horn..."

And so, the PIE is heralded even in times of greatest peril, and, as you know,
    D-Day was a success because of...the PIE.

16. lizard84

Captain! sensors indicate over 30 Pie's approaching at Warp 7.

Shall I deploy the knife and fork proton torpedo's??

17. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

another general george [washington] said " si vis pacem, para pie bellum" [ if you want peace, prepare pie for war]

18. lizard84

carpe Pie

19. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Executive Director Search Committee

Any one know who is on the AHRMA "Executive Director Search Committee"?

Any one know how the AHRMA "Executive Director Search Committee" was appointed or determined?

Has any one been in touch with a member of the AHRMA "Executive Director Search Committee"?

20. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

I heard from Breckon yesterday. The trustees are reviewing applications from several candidates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.