1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

aerosmith

Discussion in 'General' started by td930, Aug 7, 2000.

1. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

wow, i mean wow

just got back from disney world, mon-sat. and rode the aerosmith (among all the others)
    rock n' roller. talk about hangin off the side....music blaring in the headrest,in pitch blackness, and psychedelic stuff.

wait, did i crash....no it was real, i was at disneyworld.

well after all that "track time" at disney i'm all geared for roebling. [​IMG]

2. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

And for the "Pirates of the Carribean" experience, just hang with wera122 and CB500 this weekend (Ricky has the hair and Tom will be surrounded with "empties").

3. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

sounds alot like the "TOWER OF TERROR" [​IMG]

i'll be there with [​IMG]

4. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

Jens are you going to roebling
    you don't want me to break out the rd
    don't make me do that [​IMG]

5. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

I'll be there late Fri night. Bring the RD and run with us "old" farts!

6. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Hey Jens,
    Did you get last weeks Cycle News? They have a story from CMP and you got some publicity.
    Don't let it go to your head though. [​IMG]

7. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

I haven't seen it yet and I won't let it get to my head. It better be good considering what I had to pay Steve... oops!

8. wera122

wera122 Guest

Well when you get there Friday night, stop over and pick up all the empties, wake me up and tell me to get my ass to bed.

And check your damn e-mail! I sent you a message last week asking if you'd be at Roebling. I guess you only socialize with the vintage crowd. I'd hate to hear what you have to say about us 600 guys.

9. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

does this have anything to do about wine?
    vintage?....wine? burp(need a smilie!.)

10. CharlieM#90

CharlieM#90 Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm a 2-stroker and I don't mind mixing with the 600 guys. Just consider it a personal "Noblese Oblige" to the riff-raff.

(hehe. That'll keep 'em guessin)

Charlie McCullough WERA #90 Ex

11. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

Sorry... I put certain addy's on my spam blocking list. [​IMG]

12. wera122

wera122 Guest

Well then I guess I'll just have to spam you in person at the track. Don't plan on getting any sleep this weekend as I can talk your bloddy ear off into the wee hours of the morning.

Especially after several pints of ale mate!

13. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

[Especially after several pints of ale mate![/B][/QUOTE]

I'm jealous! How can you all have this much fun without me? And where's the recipe for that damn marinade?

As it turns out, I could have gone to Roebling...just a little concerned about my lines through turn 9. Last one I tried cost me 2 races and $3400 in repairs. And to think, NO ONE GOT ANY PIC'S!!!!!

14. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

I'm jealous! How can you all have this much fun without me? And where's the recipe for that damn marinade?

As it turns out, I could have gone to Roebling...just a little concerned about my lines through turn 9. Last one I tried cost me 2 races and $3400 in repairs. And to think, NO ONE GOT ANY PIC'S!!!!!

[/B][/QUOTE]

AHHHH YES......t9 and t's1-2, the best of roebling. photogs know to stay outta harms way [​IMG]

15. wera122

wera122 Guest

You should have gone to Roebling. I still had the cookout even after the carnage. You have to actually race to get the secret recipie. [​IMG]

16. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

it was so damn GOOD [​IMG] thanks tom