1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Active racers near Bowling Green, KY

Discussion in 'General' started by 50Joe, Aug 30, 2017.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

There is a track day at NCM this weekend. Friend from Cali is going and transporting a set of wheels for me. Could you pick them up for me and bring them to a future WERA race weekend or I'll pay to ship them from you?

I'm located in South Carolina as a reference. Heck, if somebody from the SE is going to that event, even better.

2. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

PM Sam Graves. He's a super Guy and could probably help you out.

3. mastermind

mastermind camping in turn 2....

I will be at Barber this weekend, including Monday.

If there's anyone riding NCM on the weekend, and then Barber on Monday, they could hand them to me and I can take them to Charlotte, NC.

Long shot, but who knows?

4. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Can't find Sam's info. Happen to have it?

5. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Bump. Anyone?

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who is doing the track day?

7. JBarx

JBarx Status: None.

Midwest Track Day. I'm trying to go but the SV is with some whisperers trying to give me something resembling functional brakes. Long story, no one cares.

8. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

No longer needed guys. Cali friend was in a rush and forgot to pack them so I'll just have them shipped from Cali once he returns home.

9. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

I will be there. I can get them but doubt I'll be going to any WERA rounds. Somebody around me has to be though. I think JBARX will be going to Barber for teh GNF and I could give them to him. I'll pm you my cell # and you can call or text.
    Chris